Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, yes, I think they were to promote Umbrella Chronicles, though the S.T.A.R.S wallet is £10...Meh, I might buy it, and the clock doesn't work? =| Capcom need better manufacturers? xD

Comment

• I really want that Bronze STARS one, well preferably with the RPD insignia even if it was a knockoff.

Comment

• Actually...my S.T.A.R.S wallet was dead two weeks after I got it. The plasitc card holder snapped after several of the ocket came half away anyway, the chain broke and the stitching is comming undone.

Comment

• Today I got a Biohazard DS limited pack, second hand. The strap and leather pouch are still sealed but.

Not sure if I want to use them, or keep them sealed. I already have a Biohazard DS limited pack. Bought this second one because it was cheap
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Actually...my S.T.A.R.S wallet was dead two weeks after I got it. The plasitc card holder snapped after several of the ocket came half away anyway, the chain broke and the stitching is comming undone.

Oh my i have that same problem with the stitching
            i got mine for 6-8 pound i think.
            And yeah the clock is crap, but if you have a collection
            then i guess add it or you may have better luck, if you
            do then lets trade

Comment

• Zombie_X just bought a brand new copy of Biohazard 2 for Gamecube. Our current copy was purchased used and barely works. Now we have a working new copy.

Comment

• u and zombie are lucky to have a joint collection, anyone wanna join me

Comment

• I wouldn't say it's a joint collection, but most of it is his. I only own Biohazard 0. He own all the other 50 or so copies.

Comment

• Not to mention how much and where you got the Biohazards, to be honest, Biohazard is a cooler name, I want Biohazard Outbreak, sexy name! xD
                    That actually makes no sense, but whatever floats your boat.

Comment

• We got most of them at this import shop in Milwaukee WI called "Model Zone Anime" since it was about as half hour from our house and it was better than importing (cough *shipping* cough).

We got Bio2 GC on eBay though..
                      Last edited by FeurMensch; 01-29-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Damed finally I got it

"Biohazard Director's Cut Dualshock Edition"

COMPLETE and in MINT condition for a really low price

I'm so happy now !!!!
                        Last edited by Zomby; 01-31-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• There's really nothing special in BIO DC DS. The only bonus is the extra disc with movies and games saves. The movies on the second disc are all in japanese, I mean they speak in Japanese. I'll upload the videos now...

Comment

• i got outbidded on a RE DC for ps1. Before i make another attempt is it really worth getting and can someone give me DETAILED LIST of whats on it then the orignal. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                              There's really nothing special in BIO DC DS. The only bonus is the extra disc with movies and games saves. The movies on the second disc are all in japanese, I mean they speak in Japanese. I'll upload the videos now...

For me this edition is somethin special in two ways.

1.I now need only two more Biohazard games for the PS 1, than I have all.

2.It is the only offical retail release with Biohazard 1.5 Stuff

Comment

• Zomby, your second point is quite true, but... it's only 4 video of stuff we've already seen before.

nemesis_lover, the only real major difference is that there is a totally new sound track for the game. So all the old songs are gone and there are now all completely new ones. It's a good mix, but the original soundtrack is much better.
                                Last edited by FeurMensch; 01-31-2008, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X