This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I like the new look Anders.
    The rollover buttons and item info panels really add character.

Comment

• Thanks, consoul.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• good site Anders

Comment

• i bougth this on the net !

Comment

• Can you take another pic? Looks like a hunter swiped this one lol.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Can you take another pic? Looks like a hunter swiped this one lol.
              I believe that's the point, so not to reveal where he bought it (watermarked image).

It's a magazine which was published in Japan, it featured making of of several games. Later issues also came with DVDs, I wonder if this also did that... If it came with one, it should be mentioned in the magazine.

Fujin, are you going to buy the Hyper Re-mix demo? If not, I want to buy it!
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I got one of the Darkside Chronicles promo money clips.

sigpic

Comment

• That's sooooo beautiful, Gene! Is it from Japan? *___*

I have ordered some soundtracks on Ebay, it's been more than a month since then, and they haven't arrived yet. The seller has a great reputation so I don't believe he is a cheater... =/
                  http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                  Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Nope, the money clip is from the USA.
                    It was given to people who pre-ordered The Darkside Chronicles at Game Crazy.

I got it on ebay. There's about half a dozen listed at any given time. Just do a search
                    sigpic

Comment

• ^ I almost bought that the other day, looks pretty cool. Don't you also have the bullet keychain Gene?
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Got something new:

Comment

• Is that the moby dick figure or the rare statue?

Comment

• It's the rare statue from Kenzo Okamoto

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                              It's the rare statue from Kenzo Okamoto
                              Very nice find, this is only the second one I've seen someone have.

Comment

• I spent 3 years to have the 3 okamoto statues, and the third is unpainted and unassembled, so i have to find a really professionnal guy to do it, i don't want to waste my super tyrant(but just in case it happens, i have 3 of it )
                                I think my favorite is marvin.

Cool you managed to have a licker, it's so rare now in a perfect condition, did you have the box too?

Comment

Working...
                                X