This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Can anyone recommend to me a website where I can buy a RE: Archives Jill Valentine figure please?

I've found other characters like Chris on various sites which I've ordered by I cannot find a Jill listed anywhere.

In the UK, also. Please don't say ebay because are never any buy-it-nows at a reasonable price.
    I don't think Jill & the other figures have been released/made available for pre-order yet in the "Archives" series. The only ones that have been released so far are Chris, the zombie and the licker. I assume the other figures should be coming out very soon. I bought Chris awhile back, nice paint job. I'd really hate to re-buy the whole series over though...maybe I'll just get hunk and the tyrant.

Edit: I did find a pre-order for the whole series 2 which is already out of stock...but 200 bucks?! Seriously...wow. Anyways, apparently the second series which will include a hunter, the labcoat zombie and (say what?!) two versions of Jill. I'm pretty curious to see what the other version of Jill is about, but regardless the series is set for release in Feb 2010. Obviously the third series will include Hunk, crimson head and the tyrant. Link here: http://www.urban-collector.com/resid...dec091364.html
    Last edited by REmaster; 01-02-2010, 04:06 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• BACK TO THE RE FIGURE THREAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        I don't think Jill & the other figures have been released/made available for pre-order yet in the "Archives" series. The only ones that have been released so far are Chris, the zombie and the licker. I assume the other figures should be coming out very soon. I bought Chris awhile back, nice paint job. I'd really hate to re-buy the whole series over though...maybe I'll just get hunk and the tyrant.

This would explain a lot since I only ever see Chris/Zombie/Licker figures in all my searches

Cheers.

edit: Just saw you edit, again thanks for info.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 01-02-2010, 04:08 PM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          BACK TO THE RE FIGURE THREAD!
          Seconded!
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• WOW and I thought my Zelda collection was big!!! Resident Evil fans are rich!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
              Seconded!
              MY BAD GAZ! I forgot that thread even exsisted since it only gets posted in every three months, even so I didn't want to leave that person hanging. Also, I don't think most RE fans (at least on this forum) aren't "rich", just extremely dedicated. But yea, some of these photos would make you think otherwise. I have a pretty nice collection myself, but it took me eight years to get it that way.
              Last edited by REmaster; 01-03-2010, 01:59 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• I didn't realise was a figure dedicated thread. I saw this "Collection" thread stickied and just assumed it was for all types of RE collectables, including figures (since the page before this is mostly posts on someones figure).

Fair enough.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  I didn't realise was a figure dedicated thread. I saw this "Collection" thread stickied and just assumed it was for all types of RE collectables, including figures (since the page before this is mostly posts on someones figure).

Fair enough.
                  Yea it's easy to miss, yesterday was the first time anyone posted in it since July The RE collection thread used to be the one and only collection thread but a figure thread was created awhile back. I actually made a figure thread a long time ago but it died (imagine that) lol.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 01-03-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• The only notable items in my Resident Evil collection are these:

I am still trying to get my hands on the other Biohazard series replicas but it's proving quite difficult.

Comment

• I had a few of my sealed RE games graded which recently came back. The pros and cons of VGA grading aside, I think it's great to see them preserved. Enjoy.

Comment

• Very nice, I still need the PS1 classic long box vrs. of RE1. I had the original Biohazard sealed but I opened it for no reason...damn region lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Pyramid View Post
                          The only notable items in my Resident Evil collection are these:

I am still trying to get my hands on the other Biohazard series replicas but it's proving quite difficult.
                          I'm drooling. Positively drooling. Only in my wildest dreams will I ever own one of these CVX replicas. So beautiful. You are one lucky individual.

Comment

• Yea I see them often on ebay...but they aren't cheap that's for sure. Personally I'd like one of those exspensive umbrella magnums, but they're like 500 bucks lol.

Comment

• @xdeadpan: Sheer luck is how I ended up with them. Just happened to be browsing eBay for Biohazard collectables at the right time. It wasn't till after I'd got them that I realised how rare the Lugers are. Funnily enough the relief would cost me almost triple what the guns cost!

@REMaster: The Umbrella Magnums are epic but, like you, I wouldn't lay down the cash for one. I'd also love one of the limited edition Biohazard 2 Desert Eagles they produced back in '98 but one of those would cost more than the revolver. I’m trying to get my hands on either a Chris or Jill edition Samurai Edge at the moment.

Comment

• I'd really like that Desert Eagle from RE2 but the prices are way out of my league. Stars_G36 has a Rebecca version I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X