This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
    Zomby, your second point is quite true, but... it's only 4 video of stuff we've already seen before.

That's right !!!!

BUT I like it to have the things original, in my hand, in my shelf and not only as a digital file on my HDD ;)

That's it why I'm so happy about it.
    Got it for a low price only saw it on beay going away for $100 ~ $300

Comment

• I bought mine 6 years back for $35 from a Chinese import site called "AI Trading". Now they no longer carry them, luckily I picked up two. So one is still sealed and the other is out for general play/usage.

Comment

• I got Bio-DC several years ago too. I ordered it from Japan but I can't remember where from (I think it was just some guy who ran around looking for stuff westerners wanted). I asked for the Dual shock version but he got back to me a few days later and said he couldn't find it but he did have the standard version. I probably could have waited but I just told him to send the normal one (white cover).
        I now regret it because the dual shock version is now even harder to get and more expensive (they were the same price at the time).

I got some more Japanese books today. I started out just wanting the Gun Survivor 2 book but the same seller had all these others dirt cheap too. I got the 5 book lot for under $30
        The AD Arts book is beautifully put together but it's a shame they didn't also include all the Resident Evil ads. There would have been 3 or 4 times the amount of pages if they had.
        Also included a couple of Parasite Eve books (sorry for the off topic)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
          That's right !!!!

BUT I like it to have the things original, in my hand, in my shelf and not only as a digital file on my HDD ;)

That's it why I'm so happy about it.
          Got it for a low price only saw it on beay going away for $100 ~ $300
          $100-$300?? Sealed?!

I bought one here in Japan when I saw it for about 2000yen, so about $20. Are they really that rare? I've seen a few others in my travels for similar prices. Is there that big a demand for them??? I'll be looking into this, and maybe stocking up!

Skunky, I agree about Ad Arts. I would have liked to see more Original RE1 and RE2 gear in there, instead of just the later stuff, but still it's a really nice book. It's a shame that sort of thing only sees release here in Japan.
          sigpic

Comment

• Alot much? =O
            Does anyone know how much Biohazard 2 Dual Shock would be?
            I feel like buying it for some reason. xP
            I'm too lazy right now to goto the American eBay and search, since the UK one doesn't even show everything for sale(IE, there were no Biohazard games on the UK one, on the USA one they had loads, and they even say they posted to UK).
            eBay, I have to say, now sucks, stupid auto-bid thing is stupid. = |

Comment

• Well today Zombie_x's package came, whxh was supposed to be Biohazard 2 GC NEW and we got two Mario soundtracks instead.... Damn the guy messed up. Now we'll have to see if he's willing to refund/reship it.

ZX bought Bio2 DS for $36 new on eBay 3 weeks ago. Game is awesome.

Comment

• FINAALLY! I finally was able to buy Resident Evil 4 (PS2) off of eBay. Last minute and I bidded £8.05, bringing the total price to £10.
                Ah, I can't wait to play as Ada again! And Ashley! And Wesker! Name them all! =) XD

Comment

• Just bought this mug. Pretty nice.

Comment

• Is RE4 PS2 rare? I haven't seen it in stores for a while. Good thing I got mine....

Comment

• I haven't seen it at all in the shops, well, rarely I see the limited addition. (Though I seen ALOT when they first came out, not very "limited" >_>)
                      I was shouting finally because my RE4 PS2 broke and I don't own any of the other versions, and I couldn't get it on eBay coz every godamn auction I was outbid.
                      The total price wasn't bad though, £10, I think thats about $20 USD. Meh.

Comment

• i dont think re4 is rare, i see loads in the uk. The silver tin versino cant be that rare because shops have loads, but i must admit most are pre-owned. I have re4 on the gamecube and wii, but is the wii version the same as the ps2, except the controls?

Comment

• The controls and minor things, like the PLSR or something effects EVERYTHING on screen in the Wii version, it only affects what you point at in the PS2 version.

Comment

• so nothing much lol, but still i might get the tin version, just to say i have it. i guess im just like a normal r.e fan lol

Comment

• I'm not a big collector of RE, I don't get like RE2 NGC, DreamCast, PS1 and so on in EVERY region format, I guess I'm a low RE fan apart from the fact I at least NEED any and every RE game. xP

EDIT: Anyone who wants to try the theory of Extreme Battle + Arrange mode in Resident Evil 2 Platinum PAL:
                              Last edited by Gradon; 02-04-2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone have an original release RE4 PS2 they are willing to trade for a copy of RE4 PS2 from the RE Essentials pack? Some guy sold me it, and its this pack in version I need the original for scans and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X