Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Biohazard Trial Edition. Now I´ve got two of them.

Last edited by Stand_Proud; 01-12-2010, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• THANKS GENE for the info on Biohazard Directors Cut Dual Shock version re. Biohazard "1.5" I managed to pick up a nice Biohazard 2 controller. Hope everyone had a Biotastic Xmas & New Year, Regards, G.T
      Attached Files
      Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 01-12-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Yay Re survivor turne up today and my copies of the totally unoficial guide to resident evil and Biohazard Value Plus (Dreamcast) are on their way
        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
          THANKS GENE for the info on Biohazard Directors Cut Dual Shock version re. Biohazard "1.5" I managed to pick up a nice Biohazard 2 controller. Hope everyone had a Biotastic Xmas & New Year, Regards, G.T
          I've never seen that before. The box is gorgeous. Lucky you. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
            Another Biohazard Trial Edition. Now I´ve got two of them.

What!? You only two!? :p
            Okay, so I "only" have two left myself now (One near new and another that was a gift from many years back, which has extremely high personal value to me. I never ever part with gifts!)

The last of that set actually went to you. Guess I'll see it in a "Now I have three!" picture soon?

Comment

• HOLY CRAP, my soul is crushed. This guy sent me a friend request after he watched some of my collection vids...wow, he's in it to win it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8VM...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd28x...eature=channel
              Last edited by REmaster; 01-13-2010, 02:23 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Well my copy of RE Value Plus turned up to day andto my surprise I found that it came with a code veronica trial disc! This was a big surprise to me and a pretty welcome one too ill try to post up some pictures of my collection this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  The last of that set actually went to you. Guess I'll see it in a "Now I have three!" picture soon?
                  Sure! You can count on it.

Comment

• I love the surprise that came with the Value Plus disc
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      HOLY CRAP, my soul is crushed. This guy sent me a friend request after he watched some of my collection vids...wow, he's in it to win it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8VM...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd28x...eature=channel
                      That guy is hilarious!
                      He frequently refers to himself in third person as 'The King' and even has a video titled "Why I am the King of Resident Evil"!
                      Such a humble dude!

Youtube has been painfully slow for me recently, so I didn't have the patience to watch them all. I skipped through some of them though.
                      He does have a nice collection and some rare items but you can tell he hasn't been collecting very long. Most of his stuff is from more recent releases and most of the older items he has are still available on ebay (for a price).
                      I've got a lot of stuff he dosn't have but I don't go around calling myself 'the King' (I'm more like a 'GOD'! ...kidding)

I just got my DSC 'Laws' cd/dvd.
                      I havn't watched the dvd yet (I'll have to make a region-free rip first).

Also, I've got another Big Ass Batch of Biohazard stuff coming in from HK. Another full set of Bio2 comics (my first set has 3 issues missing), some rare Asian guide books, more metal figures, guns and badges ect...

And this item, I've seen advertised in one of the Bio3 comics but I've never seen one for sale (till I grabbed this one). It's a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. The bag containing the pieces has never been opened.

I think when it arrives, I'll put it together and stick it in a nice picture frame. (classy!)

Comment

• I made a video from my collection.nothing really special,but i hope you gyus will watch it:

Comment

• What amazes me just as much as the actual collection, is the well organized display cabinets, I need some lol. Very nice Kendo
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• What's that sandwiched between the re4 preview and rebirth trial?
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• its the uk version from re 4 in a red box --for display only --

Comment

• Red??? it looks like Japanese text too.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X