X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no no,its the english version from the game.take a look:

Comment

• In my honest opinion the uk version probably has the best box art, Its wonderfully spooky with the dr Salvador at the opening between the trees. Although I don't have the limited edition just the normal copy where the trees and Salvador are all black
      Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        That guy is hilarious!
        He frequently refers to himself in third person as 'The King' and even has a video titled "Why I am the King of Resident Evil"!
        Such a humble dude!
        I agree. He made me chuckle quite a bit. I loved how he had no idea about the doujinshi he owned and how he kept saying the artbooks/guides were all "in Japan," as opposed to "Japanese." Ahaha. Definitely envious of his sealed copies of the games, though. Lucky, lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
          And this item, I've seen advertised in one of the Bio3 comics but I've never seen one for sale (till I grabbed this one). It's a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. The bag containing the pieces has never been opened.

I think when it arrives, I'll put it together and stick it in a nice picture frame. (classy!)
          I never knew they had puzzles for RE! omfgasdfghjkl that looks so fun.

Comment

• Some sweet stuff here guy's and girl's, I didnt even know half this merchandise existed.

Comment

• Got a few new things:

Resi trump cards (112 in total)
              Fire and Ice comics
              All Capcom World `98 Carddass Masters Trading card complete set 1998. Set has 180 cards, featuring art from Street Fighter Alfa, Rival Schools, Streetfighter, Vampire Saviour, Resident Evil, Rockman etc.

Got the English and the German version

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                I agree. He made me chuckle quite a bit. I loved how he had no idea about the doujinshi he owned and how he kept saying the artbooks/guides were all "in Japan," as opposed to "Japanese." Ahaha. Definitely envious of his sealed copies of the games, though. Lucky, lucky.
                yeah lol and that guys eyebrows remind me of cadipillars. i refer to him as Cadipillarbrow . and in part 2 of his collection video he did some sick moves with them XD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                  I made a video from my collection.nothing really special,but i hope you gyus will watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yETnZpSX8
                  GREAT collection.....I never knew there were TWO Biohazard Rebirth Trials/Demos ~ I need to hunt those 2 gamecube gems down....Great site by the way RK

Comment

• thanks..i think the remake shop demo with the rolling video you will find on ebay or other communitys,but the remake trial isnt very easy to find

Comment

• my collection is small lol
                      i got

1.resident evil 5 collectors edition
                      2.resident evil 5 collectors edition guide
                      3.resident evil 5 Chris Redfield figure
                      4.resident evil 5 calender
                      5.resident evil trilogy movie

trying to get a game cube so i can get all the games on game cube

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGW9A5lsr7k

Comment

• JUST got The Collector's Package of Darkside Chronicles from Japan ~ Hooray!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I-It's... beautiful., 5TH SURVIVOR. Makes me sad I had to cancel my pre-order. But bills were more important to pay, unfortunately. I love the layout of the Darkside Symphony case.

Comment

• THANKS xdeadpan ~ I really liked that layout too ~ I wish I had your discipline, and then maybe I would have some £ for food today, instead of a this (great!) latest edition to my Biohazard collection! They will be available in some form of package via e-capcom for a while, so good luck next month, kind regards, G.T

Comment

• RE-psx
                                RE: DC-psx
                                RE: DS-DS
                                REmake-GC, Wii
                                RE Zero-GC, Wii
                                RE2-psx, N64, GC
                                RE3-psx, GC
                                RE4-GC, PS2, Wii
                                RE5-PS3
                                RECV-DC
                                RECVX-GC, PS2
                                RE outbreak-PS2
                                RE outbreak file #2-PS2
                                RE Survivor-psx
                                RE Dead Aim-PS2
                                RE: UC-Wii
                                RE: DSC-Wii

All three paul anderson films as well as Degeneration.
                                All S.D. Perry books
                                RE: Archives
                                RE4 GC Demo preview disc
                                Bradygames Outbreak personal profile book
                                My GC and PS2 RE4 copies were special edition that came with a tin case, Ada and Leon laser cells and Bradygames RE prologue books
                                RE5 Chris/Sheva laser cell
                                RE5 collector's edition with tin case, Chris figure, BSAA patch, kijuju necklace, and Tricell bag
                                RE: Extinction "All bets are off" cap
                                The four set CV comics from hong kong
                                Ada, Jill and tyrant action figures
                                Chgainsaw GC controller
                                RE5 ps3 skin
                                wii RE: UC zapper
                                Last edited by Smiley; 02-06-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X