Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember reading about the resident evil code veronica music box. Well I thought I'd finally upload it to show ppl what it looks like. and yes its real!

Last edited by Michael_Jackson; 01-31-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• ^ If I may ask, what tune does it play? I'm assuming it's the Ashford Lullaby, but still, you know. btw, that's fucking awesome.

Comment

• that's fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

Jeah, thats really awesome. Never seen this before

Comment

• That music box is possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Is it at all possible to have a Youtube video made of it? I would love to see it in action.

As for my collection, besides the games, I only own the Code: Veronica novel and the Resident Evil Archives book. It's a bit sad, I know.

Comment

• ^Wow @ the music box!
            I've never seen that either.

I got 3 guide books in the post today.
            1) DSC Japanese guide, 144 pages.
            2) Gun Survivor HK guide, 130 pages
            3) Gun Survivor 4 HK guide, 130 pages.
            The HK guides are from Capcom Asia, not Capcom Japan, so they are in Chinese/ Cantonese (...I only eat mandarin, I don't speak it. But I just like to collect these things )
            Attached Files

Comment

• Damn I need a full-time job, get my ball rolling again. Very neat stuff Jackson, the music box and keys are beautiful. Now those are some things you don't see very often lol.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                I got 3 guide books in the post today.
                1) DSC Japanese guide, 144 pages.
                2) Gun Survivor HK guide, 130 pages
                3) Gun Survivor 4 HK guide, 130 pages.
                The HK guides are from Capcom Asia, not Capcom Japan, so they are in Chinese/ Cantonese (...I only eat mandarin, I don't speak it. But I just like to collect these things )
                That Dead Aim guide has a spectacular cover. Very reminiscent of the good, old action comics from the 60s.

Comment

• Thanks guys for the nice comments!

Not sure if I can get a video. My camera doesn't support video . But the music box does play the Ashford lullaby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeBYsNo87T8 . That videos the closest match I can find. The music box repeats itself over and over like the one on the soundtrack. Not entirely sure about the history of this music box. My guess is one of two things:

1). it was given as a preorder for the original Code Veronica release on Dreamcast in Japan

or

2). it was a mail-in-bonus that you needed to send out a form either from the dreamcast version in Japan or maybe there was a form with the actual Air-soft Ashford lugers by Tokyo Mauri. But then that would be two seperate time differences for the dreamcast game in 2000 and the airsoft guns in 2003. Theres no date indication on the actual music box .

There is of course that infamous angelfire site dedicated to RE merchandise which I ADORE AND LOVE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO CREATED IT!! That site brefily mentions the music box http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/remerch...RCHANDISE.html.

I do have a lot of collectibls from that site but I also have rare items that site doesn't show like Albert Wesker's resident evil remake phantom toyko outfit(vest n shirt). I should take a picture of my huge collection, you guys would love it! just need 2 find the time

Comment

• ^Yea please do when you find the time, I know it can be a hassle getting everything out. I'm pretty eager to see the rest of your collection
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Few new items:

This one is part of a 180 cards collection from different Capcom games (resi part is 9 cards)

Comment

• ^ What's that first piece of Leon artwork? I love the Moby Dick Drain Demos.

Comment

• Uhh.. some of the more retarded items out there. I had to buy all three variations so I could scan them for my webshite.
                          Attached Files
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• BIOHAZARD Umbrella Chronicles Novel Side A ~ Now all I need is an interpreter!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-03-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              ^ What's that first piece of Leon artwork? I love the Moby Dick Drain Demos.
                              Its a Doujinshi comic.
                              Latest items (bargain both for 10 euro's)

Busy with a big deal now but i can't say anything bout it yet.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cerberes; 02-07-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
                                Its a Doujinshi comic.
                                Latest items (bargain both for 10 euro's)

Busy with a big deal now but i can't say anything bout it yet.
                                Oh duh lol. A big deal huh? I'll stay tuned. I should be getting some new pics in soon, just a few new items here and there.

Comment

Working...
                                X