X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
    I´m searching for it, too
    I found an auction on ebay for it, I was going to win but then i ran out of money the lucky git that won got it for just £19

Comment

• New pictures of my collection: http://the-horror.com/forums/album.php?albumid=158
      There are a few things missing that I bought after taking the pictures a few months ago, I'll take new pictures asap.
      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
        New pictures of my collection: http://the-horror.com/forums/album.php?albumid=158
        There are a few things missing that I bought after taking the pictures a few months ago, I'll take new pictures asap.
        You have some excelent clothing items. I especially love the JILL RE3 outfit, you would be awesome cosplaying at a convention Did you just find the parts and make it your self??

Comment

• Hey, thanks! ''
          Actually my mother made my Jill outfit (the blue top and the black skirt). I had this white sweater and so I could include it to the outfit.

From the day I took the picture with the entire collection I've already bought other items so hope I can have some free time to take a new picture of it!

Comment

Hey, thanks! ''
            Actually my mother made my Jill outfit (the blue top and the black skirt). I had this white sweater and so I could include it to the outfit.

From the day I took the picture with the entire collection I've already bought other items so hope I can have some free time to take a new picture of it!
            You should take a photo actually in it, that would be cool.

Comment

• LOL, I have already done Jill's cosplay once but don't have the pictures anymore. I just keep the outfit now as part of my collection, doesn't matter if it's an official item or not, you know?
              Last edited by Red Queen; 06-06-2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

LOL, I have already done Jill's cosplay once but don't have the pictures anymore. I just keep the outfit now as part of my collection, doesn't matter if it's an official item or not, you know/
                Shame.. I love cozplay photos, we have usually terrible or no Resident Evil / Biohazard cozplayers here in Aussie conventions And I don't have a character clothing set to wear to one.

Comment

• MY latest addition ~ Biohazard Anniversary Gamecube Boxset ~

Comment

• The collector's box, nice!
                    And totally new, well done!
                    You won 2 MC!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
                      MY latest addition ~ Biohazard Anniversary Gamecube Boxset ~

Damn it! Did you win that from ebay by any chance? I was outbid on one just recently I wonder if it was you lol.

Comment

• Japanese girlfriend, from Tokyo, much nicer than ebay! Kampai!

Comment

• New stuff

Resident Evil 2 Platinum PSX SEALED

Resident Evil 3 PSX SEALED

Comment

• Whats is with the Halifax logo on the cover of RE3? The age rating seems missing from above the Eidos logo too.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Eidos's Italian publisher? the spanish version was done by proein which are now owned by Koch.
                              Oddly enough the european dreamcast versions where still done by Virgin Interactive.
                              Westwood Studios also handled the RE1 pc port.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-13-2010, 11:46 PM.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                Westwood Studios also handled the RE1 pc port.
                                Mine says Virgin Interactive.

Comment

Working...
                                X