Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I now have three of the bio1 trial editions, two of them are on the way from a friend in Japan. He's also sending me a demo of bio1 remake for gamecube, is hat the shop demo?
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I never understood the point of having more than one of each item. Why have three of one thing when you can have one each of three things?

Fine, if you have a sealed one.. otherwise, just make a copy and never again play the original.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
        Urgh, such crap luck on ebay recently. I won a £150+ Nemesis statue for only £40 but the A-hole seller lied and said it was out of stock/refunded. Then just re-listed it.
        Don't just settle with negative rep, this is when you use the proper report system on ebay. Sellers who do that kind of crap should be slapped - hard. If he really didn't want to sell it for that price, he should've delisted it before the auction end time, not started lying about it.

Originally posted by Anders View Post
        I never understood the point of having more than one of each item.
        I tiled a bathroom with Biohazard 1 trial edition discs... please understand

Comment

• Damn I wish I had ONE copy of BH1 Trial Version...
          Last edited by Red Queen; 06-25-2010, 06:23 PM.
          http://www.residentevildatabase.com
          Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• The trial version is pretty interesting for sure. Lots of beta like stuff in it.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              The trial version is pretty interesting for sure. Lots of beta like stuff in it.
              But you won't double the beta contents by having two
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                I never understood the point of having more than one of each item. Why have three of one thing when you can have one each of three things?
                I like to think I have every version Bio/Resi on each console released (not including trials), So yeah I love to double up now as I just love the series regardless and never say no when I see a well priced copy of the games.

Thats obsessive collecting for you hehe

Comment

• Get some promos and demos instead!
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Get some promos and demos instead!
                    Oh I intend to, they just don't pop up on eBay much...

Anyway today I moved my collection to two shelves as it has outgrown one shelf, I thought I would share it here

Hope you like this new photo. (this is only the media, not the RE figures, Chainsaw controllers or t-shirts of my RE collection)

I am still awaiting some other RE items to arrive from eBay. (mainly all 3 movies on HD-DVD)
                    Attached Files

Comment

But you won't double the beta contents by having two
                      True but no wrong can come from having three ;) I have triplets of nearly all my games...

EDIT: I uploaded two pictures of my partial collection. This is just the stuff that is unpacked at the moment. They are in the attachments.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-26-2010, 11:49 AM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You have a great collection of games, Zombie X.

These were the latest items I got:

*very embarassed about my collection after seeing DONNIemo's and Zombie X's collections*
                        Last edited by Red Queen; 06-26-2010, 03:07 PM.
                        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Thanks!! The vast majority of my USA releases are still packed up, so yeah...

I will takes pics of my action figure collection next. Maybe my movie collection as well. Oh yeah I have two of the Biohazard making of VHS's, one of which is not in good condition at all.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-26-2010, 05:38 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                            *very embarassed about my collection after seeing DONNIemo's and Zombie X's collections*
                            Hey I started out small too, just gets bigger every week.

Comment

• Am selling some of my collection on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1154

Comment

• you ship to germany or only UK?

Comment

Working...
                                X