Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Resident Evil Collection

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello, I'm new to the forum! :3

    I've recently ( about 3 weeks ago! ) started a collection for Jill Valentine, since she has always been my favorite out of all the games. My collection so far for her is really small, but the items I own right now is a Moby Dick Jill vs. Drain Deimos Golden version, the Japanese Guide for RE3 that has Jill on the cover, A RE Movie Postcard that has movie Jill on it, and a video game ad page for RE3 that has her on it. BTW, just to let you guys know I'm not old enough to get a " real " job yet, so it's hard earning money. ^^;

    I had begged my aunt for her to buy me this Rare Jill Statue for an early birthday present, and she did! It comes with her box and the number is 549/1500. I really wanted the Chris one, but I love the Jill one more. <3

    Comment


    • I love that statue! Great item!

      Comment


      • Oh that's lovely, Jill Sandwich! I'm a Jill fan too, this statue is amazing! *_*
        Last edited by Red Queen; 07-10-2010, 09:45 PM.
        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

        Comment


        • It's nice to see some Jill lovers and fans on here!

          Hopefully I can get a lot of more items in the future and post a photo.
          Last edited by Jill Sandwich; 07-10-2010, 10:51 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jill Sandwich View Post
            Hello, I'm new to the forum! :3

            I've recently ( about 3 weeks ago! ) started a collection for Jill Valentine, since she has always been my favorite out of all the games. My collection so far for her is really small, but the items I own right now is a Moby Dick Jill vs. Drain Deimos Golden version, the Japanese Guide for RE3 that has Jill on the cover, A RE Movie Postcard that has movie Jill on it, and a video game ad page for RE3 that has her on it. BTW, just to let you guys know I'm not old enough to get a " real " job yet, so it's hard earning money. ^^;

            I had begged my aunt for her to buy me this Rare Jill Statue for an early birthday present, and she did! It comes with her box and the number is 549/1500. I really wanted the Chris one, but I love the Jill one more. <3
            Nice to see another Jill fan. I have all three statues in that collection being Jill, Chris and Tryant. They are indeed amazing almost as good as the "hot-toys" figures, but they are very expensive I only have 2 so far (Chirs and Sheva RE5 editions) They have now made a fantastic Jill one you may like to see..

            http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?...product_id=511

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              Nice to see another Jill fan. I have all three statues in that collection being Jill, Chris and Tryant. They are indeed amazing almost as good as the "hot-toys" figures, but they are very expensive I only have 2 so far (Chirs and Sheva RE5 editions) They have now made a fantastic Jill one you may like to see..

              http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?...product_id=511
              You're very lucky to get 3 of them!

              I've seen that Hot Toys Jill for Preorders everywhere. I think it's really a cute figure and will be preording it later on this year. Thank you for the link also! ^^

              Comment


              • Resident Evil HD-DVD trillogy arrived this week past.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • ^MMMmmm... HD DVDs! (Reminds me that there's still a tiny pile of HD DVD releases I wanna grab as soon as I have additional spending money)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    ^MMMmmm... HD DVDs! (Reminds me that there's still a tiny pile of HD DVD releases I wanna grab as soon as I have additional spending money)
                    Yeah im also trying to get Silent Hill, its very hard to find on HD DVD and pricey.

                    Comment


                    • For those interested, 'The Art of Resident Evil 5' releases in a couple of weeks, can get it off amazon US and UK, as well as other places. Its likely to rise in price similar to the Archives book so get it early and save cash!
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

                      Comment


                      • hey ! im sure you will watch this post ! of course the username !!! ( you like it)
                        why you dont anwser at my emails ?
                        you are nervous !! hihihi
                        i bought this cd , of course you know where this cd is from !!


                        he is still dont reply you ? its funny !

                        i will be bann but i really dont care !!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Take your drama elsewhere and stop acting like such a pathetic loser.

                          Originally posted by Boobs View Post
                          hey ! im sure you will watch this post ! of course the username !!! ( you like it)
                          i will be bann but i really dont care !!!!!!!!!
                          Oh, the disc you've got there is HYPER PlayStation Re-mix disc No. 10 1999 - SLPM-80480.
                          Nothing special;

                          Comment


                          • I feel so special, my very first online stalker!
                            lostreleases // demopals

                            Comment


                            • Well, this week, I got a brand new copy of RE3 Nemesis for PSX and Biohazard Sega Saturn version. Yay! New pics of my collection coming soon!
                              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Anders View Post
                                I feel so special, my very first online stalker!
                                I guess that means you're now a candidate for officially becoming "one of us"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X