This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    I guess that means you're now a candidate for officially becoming "one of us"
    I thought I bought that spot some time ago.
    Last edited by Anders; 07-24-2010, 12:02 PM.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• But this was your free ride. Guess you didn't have to buy yourself inn after all...

Comment

• Only your first stalker, Anders? I'm impressed. I've had three or four. They love me so much they want to use my entrails to wrap my presents.

Sadly, I had to put the little sods down. It was for the best, really. I hated them.

On the other hand...just replaced my RE2 after the Leon Disc died. The Claire disc was jumpy too, sadly. This is my third copy, I think.

Comment

• hey anders whats that guy stalking you for?

Comment

• HE WANTS HIS BETA!

I mean who doesn't?

mmmmmmmm...Anders....

Comment

• Given the lack of spelling and grammer (which he isn't nearly as bad at in IM's...) I assume this was Fujin, whose after the delicious RE3 information Anders has from all the many versions he owns. Of course, Anders has already given him said information. He just doesn't understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Sadly, I had to put the little sods down. It was for the best, really. I hated them.
                Hmm. Perhaps if I supplied you with Fujin's address (yes, it's Fujin), you could "handle it", as you seem experienced?
                I feel a lasting friendship forming.

Originally posted by kiedistidus View Post
                hey anders whats that guy stalking you for?
                He wants A NEW PIC OF MY FACE and to send me more pictures of naked girls. Yes. I'm serious, don't be nervous!! This is the scariest type of stalkers. Other than that, I don't know really.

Oh yeah, he sent me a few free items that I didn't really ask for, only to ask to get $50-100 items in return a few months later.

I first came in contact with him when I bought a French promo DVD from him. He then added me on Facebook and MSN and started spamming, more or less. Taking pity, I played along... until it became to much. I deleted him from said social networks, and that seems to have disrupted his local space-time continuum, increased his blood pressure, had the parity operator work on every elementary particle in his brain, and I believe his feet became a bit swollen, too. And here we are.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                HE WANTS HIS BETA!
                I mean who doesn't?
                mmmmmmmm...Anders....
                Hihihihihihihihihi.
                Possessed. How will Leon fight the infection? He just.. oh. Nevermind.
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I broke Fujin on MSN. He got upset when I quoted him asking for pictures of Alexia. Turns out logging all my chat conversations doesn't suit him, since I get to call bullshit when he contradicts himself. He stopped talking to me.

Comment

• That's all fine and dandy, BUT.. when are you going to treat his illness.. physically?

And to try to keep this somewhat on topic... Monday should have a pretty kewl update on LR. As far as non-proto stuff go, this is as rare as it gets.
                    Last edited by Anders; 07-25-2010, 02:04 AM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      Hmm. Perhaps if I supplied you with Fujin's address (yes, it's Fujin), you could "handle it", as you seem experienced?
                      I feel a lasting friendship forming.

He wants A NEW PIC OF MY FACE and to send me more pictures of naked girls. Yes. I'm serious, don't be nervous!! This is the scariest type of stalkers. Other than that, I don't know really.

Oh yeah, he sent me a few free items that I didn't really ask for, only to ask to get $50-100 items in return a few months later.

I first came in contact with him when I bought a French promo DVD from him. He then added me on Facebook and MSN and started spamming, more or less. Taking pity, I played along... until it became to much. I deleted him from said social networks, and that seems to have disrupted his local space-time continuum, increased his blood pressure, had the parity operator work on every elementary particle in his brain, and I believe his feet became a bit swollen, too. And here we are.

Hihihihihihihihihi.
                      Possessed. How will Leon fight the infection? He just.. oh. Nevermind.
                      lol you must be damn pretty anders!
                      luckily I've had only one semi-stalker and she lives in Japan but she does want me to finish my gf of 5 years and a while back she came to england to try and find me!

Anyway on topic.....I just got hold of the english archives book and a biohazard trial(the blood puzzle one) from anders
                      Last edited by kiedistidus; 07-25-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Is anyone into prototypes?

I've seen some prototypes around but I don't know anyone who collects these from Resident Evil. I found this article:http://www.videogameauctions.com/res...ue-prototypes/, it talks about the prototypes from corndog. Is is true that Leon Kennedy was suppose to have a limited edition statue but was pulled back?

Comment

• I'm fond of Palisades Prototypes, i have 50 prototypes at least.(action figures, statues, and others)

Some are already online on my website, more coming soon:

here some pictures where you can see some of my prototypes.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                              I'm fond of Palisades Prototypes, i have 50 prototypes at least.(action figures, statues, and others)

Some are already online on my website, more coming soon:

here some pictures where you can see some of my prototypes.
                              WOW that is some crazy rare stuff you have there.

Comment

• As it was my birthday yesterday (31st) I now have my Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. Version Hottoys figure. So I took some photos of it with my Sheva Alomar B.S.A.A. Version. Enjoy.

One day if i get a nice glass cabinet i would like to pose them out of the boxes, untill then tho, they dont get touched.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X