This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won a couple of auction lots.
    Here's the pictures from the auctions. I'll get the items forward to me soon so I can take better pics.

Biohazard 1 poster (Anyone know the significance of the August 1996 date???)

Biohazard 1 Saturn poster.

Biohazard 2 poster.

Biohazard 2 poster (The signature is printed on).
    sigpic

Comment

• Those posters are sick man!! I wish I could have gotten some like those!
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This just appeared on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RESIDENT-EVIL-...#ht_500wt_1154 It couldnt possibly be worth £90,000 could it?

Comment

• Survey says no.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            I won a couple of auction lots.
            Here's the pictures from the auctions. I'll get the items forward to me soon so I can take better pics.

Biohazard 1 poster (Anyone know the significance of the August 1996 date???)

Biohazard 1 Saturn poster.

Biohazard 2 poster.

Biohazard 2 poster (The signature is printed on).
            I forgot to bid on both auctions that had all those posters . But glad it went to a collector.

FYI, the second set of posters is from the Japanese Biohazard 2. George A. Romero was asked to produce a commercial for the release of Biohazard 2 in Japan, so here made this(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBjNHsfofME). There are a couple of other ones on youtube, just search it

Comment

• Hon so it was you
              I saw those posters, 6000 for the 2 BH1 posters was a good deal, 10 000 for the 2 BH2 posters as well.
              (he wanted 20 000 the first time for the BH2 posters right?)

There's some really nice stuff now on yahoo, Japanese collectors needs money?

There's many people here on yahoo, hope we won't outbid ourselves sometimes, does anybody knows other people's here ID on yahoo?
              That would be cool to communicate and say who wants really auction X, and others won't bid on X to give a chance to the first member to have it for a good price, no?
              Last edited by William Birkin; 08-02-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Wow looks like I was lucky to get those posters with so many people eyeing them off

This site used to have a big feature on the Bio2 TV commercials. Apparently there's at least 3 VHS releases of the making of. I just had a quick look in the features archive, and can't see it - but someone in officialdom will know where it went.

As for that 90,000 pound billboard, I've got one, and I'd gladly accept 45,000 pounds for it
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Itchy...Munch! View Post
                  This just appeared on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RESIDENT-EVIL-...#ht_500wt_1154 It couldnt possibly be worth £90,000 could it?
                  No fucking way I'd pay that much for that. Nothing in the NIN,APC or Tool collection is worth that much. That guy's a fucking idiot.

Comment

• why do eBay even let people put stupid prices on things like this? its so fake its a waste of time, I find it alot when im searching for things. -_-

Comment

• Finally got my Biohazard 0 Rebecca CHambers Stand, 1.80m, really nice!
                      Now i'm trying to fing the full collection of mini-posters promo for BH0 too(with Birkin, Wesker, marcus, ect...)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                        Finally got my Biohazard 0 Rebecca CHambers Stand, 1.80m, really nice!
                        Now i'm trying to fing the full collection of mini-posters promo for BH0 too(with Birkin, Wesker, marcus, ect...)
                        Very nice, expensive i bet.

Anyway latest RE items I have got was a cart only Biohazard 2 N64 (as my other one is sealed and i wanted one to play) and the USA Resident Evil BluRay trillogy, yes the movies suck but i collect anything RE obviously. Ive actually found it funny watching all the behind the scenes of the first film, he actually states that he was imagining Jill when we was creating Allice dear god.

And the poor dogs with all the shit all over them, so funny the make up artists.

I have other things arriving too... but im having issues with some tools on ebay
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Slightly off topic but can anyone point me to a ''how to'' for those yahoo auction sites? You guys seem to be picking up some nice goodies on them! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but they confuse me? I'm a regular eBay user so shouldnt have such problems surely!
                          Last edited by Biokk; 08-06-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                            Slightly off topic but can anyone point me to a ''how to'' for those yahoo auction sites? You guys seem to be picking up some nice goodies on them! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but they confuse me? I'm a regular eBay user so shouldnt have such problems surely!
                            I only use eBay so I cant help sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                              Slightly off topic but can anyone point me to a ''how to'' for those yahoo auction sites? You guys seem to be picking up some nice goodies on them! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but they confuse me? I'm a regular eBay user so shouldnt have such problems surely!
                              You need to go through a deputy service. Costs extra money, of course.
                              Some of the most popular:
                              Live Streaming, Video Games, Anime, Manga, RPG, Board Games, JRPG, Battle Royale

lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Collection update:

Comment

Working...
                                X