X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3.22.biorebirth View Post
    my stuff !

i want sell alot of this statue , watches ....i dont collect anymore ! ...... THIA is a place where people know the real price of all this !

bye

try to survive the horror ;o)

greetz

rebirth
    Those guns are amazing!! I would never be able to get them into Australia

Comment

• I managed to snag a new copy of Biohazard Director Cut Dual Shock for $30 at a local game import store. I also picked up a new copy of Bio Code Veronica Complete for Dreamcast for $20 from the same shop. They had Bio5 but it was $79.99!!
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-11-2010, 12:05 AM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• New arrivals!

Darkside Chronicles Collectors Edition, Biohazard PS controller, and Biohazard 2 Prologue of Terrors book.
        Attached Files

Comment

• 3.22 biorebirth: many years i see your site, you really had a nice collection, and your super tyrant is excellent, i don't know where to paint mine, a friend will try i guess since i'm not good at it!

DONNIemo: You'll have a PM in a few minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
            3.22 biorebirth: many years i see your site, you really had a nice collection, and your super tyrant is excellent, i don't know where to paint mine, a friend will try i guess since i'm not good at it!
            thx alot ... hey but you collection with all this rar prototypes ( i love this stuff ) is alot biiiiiiiiiiiiiigger then my collection ever was ... and i sold alot of my stuff , but .... your collection is for fans of Bioooohazarrrrd the holy gral of the series ;o)
            Last edited by 3.22.biorebirth; 08-12-2010, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, i appreciate it
              I love prototypes, some are so different from items released after
              Now they are sold overprices, it's rare i buy some new prototypes, but i won't give up!

Comment

• i love prototypes because the most YOU have , are "bigger" and "better detailed" then the normal figures ! .... and for me ... these prototype figures are real collectors items !

expensive yeah , shure but absolut RAR ! ....and nobody others have this *g*

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.22.biorebirth View Post
                  i love prototypes because the most YOU have , are "bigger" and "better detailed" then the normal figures ! .... and for me ... these prototype figures are real collectors items !

expensive yeah , shure but absolut RAR ! ....and nobody others have this *g*
                  I never looked at it from that point of view, thats very interesting

Comment

• Well new to this fourm and i see alot of aswome stuff but as for me not so much but my collection its going lol..

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/o*E1hA2ugUqiCBDynU0jxTa2HoW*UYezvVpoZ0TfSr1kl7XhDJ kh2D3PgB5Dl3cU*uP5nyqqW3eoGmPKf102veOBNRg5cTDW/S6301188.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Gb-KbvOO-tbX-OmkzNpqzzyi*Vn76ojSYWOYZqxMjrTjXSxYOt7yXwIqH1oz*sB bEm-RaqIY7adVHM4fFaxoMbZHqFUiT*qr/S6301191.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/yYP-Schhk9uzVlb51stw1sdUhLBpbdVLB-njEq0c3Z6wkeCEOrFgy8WuEWtWNo3wn3AlAQmUig8QdbsB9P3W AsC*WZnOLACX/S6301195.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/DPeuLKqG8FwAeWP73351MCrMlNNSa*ES3Tel5QEfXqDomxijiT tcmWtgVT7oA7UhFiE4sX6peoYoW2rRQ2KuMl6d5FEQNti8/S6301196.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by AmandaT800 View Post
                      Well new to this fourm and i see alot of aswome stuff but as for me not so much but my collection its going lol..
                      Welcome to this forum! Nice collection you have the!

Comment

• New items from this weekend.

Resident Evil 5 Artbook, its really fantastic.

2x Resident Evil 2 figure packs, and 1 Resident Evil 1 figure pack.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          New items from this weekend.

Resident Evil 5 Artbook, its really fantastic.

2x Resident Evil 2 figure packs, and 1 Resident Evil 1 figure pack.
                          Oh my cod! It's Forest!

*Ahems* Sorry, had to do it. But nice, you're certainly getting there with the figures.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Oh my cod! It's Forest!

*Ahems* Sorry, had to do it. But nice, you're certainly getting there with the figures.
                            It made me laugh that he is already dead/zombie. No alive figure haha

Comment

• I had the artbook pre-ordered on amazon but I got some bulls**t e-mail about waiting for stock the day it released. I pre-ordered it months ago about an hour after it was listed for pre-order.

I guess they have no priority with who orders first. Currently waiting a 22nd Aug - 8th Sept dispatch estimate.

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• New goodies, RE2 + RE3 sealed. NTSC/UC Gamecube.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X