X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    Yes.

Please send me all of your items and I will look after them all for you. I swear.
    I trust you

Also, here's a funny little fact. I actually have it in my will, that if something happens to me (like say, death), all my items will be distributed to my friends on THIA.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Yeah Anders, I don't believe there ever was one.

The earliest third-party PAL promo I've ever encountered is CoolBoarders (1) from January 1997. I don't think there were any third-party PAL promos produced in 1996.

SCEE did press what seems to be the first PAL promo in March 1996 for the very first game produced by Sony Europe in-house (Total NBA 96), but it's got three colour artwork and looks nothing like the black promos we've come to know and love.

I haven't seen any evidence of PAL promos for third-party titles being produced when RE1 was released.

Comment

• Good info, thanks. So I can write that one off.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Comment

• OMG TORRENT OR DIE
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• ok,i DIE

Comment

• You allowed to show anything off from it? Even anything different to final release?
                Last edited by Dracarys; 12-08-2010, 08:37 PM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Where do you get your stuff, and how come you don't share any? Can you get in trouble?? I mean you already have the items that arn't ment to be sold anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    Where do you get your stuff, and how come you don't share any? Can you get in trouble?? I mean you already have the items that arn't ment to be sold anyway.
                    There is usually a gentlemans agreement not to share/distribute these type things. Is usually good to honour them otherwise you're unlikely to have more come your way.

Comment

• I see, but the temptation would kill me.

Comment

• why should i share the stuff i got??try to get it by yourself.if everybody would share every stuff,it would get worthless.

PS:yes,there are some differences,for example a different looking menu and some dialogues are different,but thats all..Ah,and the game is playable till the end of level 3-3

video:

Comment

• "if everybody would share every stuff,it would get worthless."

If everyone shared though everyone would get access to more things, to most people this stuff is worthless anyway.

I understand why people won't, I have stuff I will not share also, though some stuff in the past I have shared too when asked. It never hurts to ask if info/vids or anything else can be shared.

Comment

• New figures arrived!

Leon + Licker , Claire + Zombie Cop (I now have 2 copys) , William G3-G4. All sealed. Going a little figure mad lately, Still waiting on my two Palisades Claires.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                              New figures arrived!

Leon + Licker , Claire + Zombie Cop (I now have 2 copys) , William G3-G4. All sealed. Going a little figure mad lately, Still waiting on my two Palisades Claires.
                              The figures can be very addictive
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                The figures can be very addictive
                                Especially when they were only $10AUD each!!

Comment

Working...
                                X