X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I`m using Rinkya.

Comment

• does anyone use that yahoo japan to collect stuff for their collection, as i have no clue how to do it and would love someone to use it for me and buy stuff for me and i buy it of them.

Comment

• I've been using Celga to get goods from Yahoo Japan for me, but am looking for others, to see if they are cheaper.
        sigpic

Comment

• Rinkya has a $15 handling fee and a commission cost which varies. If the winning bid is 10,000 yen then the commission cost is $25.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            I've been using Celga to get goods from Yahoo Japan for me, but am looking for others, to see if they are cheaper.
            see i dont know what Celga is lol, so can someone basically explain what it is to a simple minded guy like me ;)

Well to not go off topic, i was wondering if anyone has EVERY single Resident evil game. I don't mean do you have every console game etc, just every one made in the series. I dont, but would like to in the future, the next one i'd like to get is Resident evil gaiden on the game boy

Comment

• The only games I'm currently missing is Resident Evil 3 and Gun Survivor 2.

Comment

• I've got every Resident Evil game except Gaiden. :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  The only games I'm currently missing is Resident Evil 3 and Gun Survivor 2.
                  may i ask why you dont have the mighty 3
                  also have you played 3?

I do wonder what is the hardest one to get
                  apart from 1.5 etc. where i live its R.E Gaiden
                  and prob gun surv 2

Comment

• I use to own it, but it was back in the days when I thought having copied games was fine because then I got them faster than if I waited. When I gave up my chipped PS and it's games I never got anymore, and one of the games I never bothered to replace was RE3. It's one of my least favorites, since the only really cool bit is Nemesis and the game always felt short and rushed to me. However, I intend to grab a GameCube copy one day...when I see it cheap enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                      see i dont know what Celga is lol, so can someone basically explain what it is to a simple minded guy like me ;)

Well to not go off topic, i was wondering if anyone has EVERY single Resident evil game. I don't mean do you have every console game etc, just every one made in the series. I dont, but would like to in the future, the next one i'd like to get is Resident evil gaiden on the game boy
                      I'm pretty sure I do, if you let me mingle Biohazard and Resident Evil releases.
                      I finally got Biohazard Gaiden. Haven't played it but
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        I'm pretty sure I do, if you let me mingle Biohazard and Resident Evil releases.
                        I finally got Biohazard Gaiden. Haven't played it but
                        every game
                        well done, any others?

btw is gaiden really worth getting, im just getting it because of the gameplay and i would like to play a r.e game in that kinda form and of course to complete my game collection of the series

Comment

• Depends on how cheap you can get it. The storyline isn't good, and is non-cannon, and the game play, in short, sucks a giant donkey dick.

Comment

• Well we picked up a Sega Saturn and now have RE1/Bio1 for Saturn and both are in mint shape. Graphics are pretty bad though, seems like a terrible port and some transparencies don't work.

Comment

• Atleast you get the unlockable Battle mode! xD
                              Godness, you two get alot of the Japanese games.

Comment

• i just like the covers for the jap version of the games, def on the gamecube i agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X