This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Arrived already, that was unexpected. Mens Large though so I guess wear around the house only.
    Do you know if they are selling these items or was this solely a contest/prize sort of thing? I'm not even sure if this was available on CapcomUS; I don't remember seeing anything about it...Though to be fair, I haven't been on the main Capcom website in quite a while.

I wouldn't mind having the "evil" Umbrella logo as a car decal.
    sigpic

Comment

• Got my copy of the first issue of CapBom! magazine today. It has some lovely Resident Evil content including U.S.S profiles for Operation Raccoon City, main chatacter profiles for Revelations, 15th Anniversary interview with Kobayashi Hiroyuki & Kawata Masachika, and Resident Evil : Marhawa Desire, the premier of Naoki Serizawa's Resident Evil Manga ~

600 dpi scans can be found here ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
        Do you know if they are selling these items or was this solely a contest/prize sort of thing? I'm not even sure if this was available on CapcomUS; I don't remember seeing anything about it...Though to be fair, I haven't been on the main Capcom website in quite a while.

I wouldn't mind having the "evil" Umbrella logo as a car decal.
        I honestly have no idea if they sell these. You'd think so, but then again is merchandise based on the marketing campaign and not the actual game.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Wow, there's some awesome new stuff in this thread!

My pc died and I lost my password. I was able to get a new one with the new forum format. When did it change?

Comment

• A few weeks ago.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• PS1:
              RE1 longbox
              RE1 DC
              RE2 DS (Had original RE2 non-DS but it was so scratched I traded it in for the DS version at Toys R Us)
              RE3

PS2:
              CVX

DC:
              RE2
              RE3
              CV

GC:
              RE1
              RE0
              RE2
              RE3
              RE4 Limited Edition

PS3:
              RE5

PC:
              RE1

Tokyo Marui Samurai Edge Jill Valentine model.
              Tokyro Marui Samurai Edge Barry Burton model.

Jill Valentine Palisades statue.

Had almost all of the Toybiz figures.
              Last edited by HUNK_of_Tofu; 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Can someone give me some info about this:

http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lost...-eur-classics1

I can't find a single place that sells it or even with some info, amazon UK, ebay UK, google....., just nothing.

Comment

• There were several copies on eBay at the time I added that one...

Capcom recently released similar bundles for many of their games, including one pairing RE4 with another game.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                    There were several copies on eBay at the time I added that one...

Capcom recently released similar bundles for many of their games, including one pairing RE4 with another game.
                    Any links for those other bundles, maybe starting from that I can track the RE one. It has to be a very very limited print because I find weird that there is no record of it on Amazon or play.com.

Comment

• Found a copy of Archives II in LA
                      Printed a lot nicer than #1. I'll have a read through soon
                      sigpic

Comment

• My copy of Archives II arrived just before Christmas and I also got Mercenaries 3D at Christmas

Comment

• I've got all the main series (expecting to get RE6 and Revelations lol)
                          Both Chronicles and all spin offs: Outbreak File 1 & 2 and, Survivor 1 & 2 but no Dead Aim

Comment

• My Collection!

Click image for larger version

Name:	26012012390.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	400854

Comment

• Check out this awesome chinese bootleg I got at the Flea Market. Got it for 2 bucks! What a deal!

Last edited by Hcloud13; 01-30-2012, 08:58 AM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Haha, oh god, that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X