Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Resident Evil Revelations Circle Pro bundle arrived yesterday so thats added to my collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
      Got my copy of the first issue of CapBom! magazine today. It has some lovely Resident Evil content including U.S.S profiles for Operation Raccoon City, main chatacter profiles for Revelations, 15th Anniversary interview with Kobayashi Hiroyuki & Kawata Masachika, and Resident Evil : Marhawa Desire, the premier of Naoki Serizawa's Resident Evil Manga ~

600 dpi scans can be found here ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/

Where can I buy the magazine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
        I want one too. I wish I understand Japanese
        Sevket's Game Collection
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Sevket View Post
          I want one too. I wish I understand Japanese
          Originally posted by Zomby View Post
          Like it certainly couldn't be on Capcom's official Japanese online store, considering the magazine is only in Japanese?

Oh. Would you look at that.

I mean, there's like totally no services that help you import stuff from Japan, I mean seriously? Shopping Mall Japan or say a group that specialize in merchandise related to Japanese games like say... Jap-Sai guys?

Anyway. I think I've had my fill of sarcasm for the day.

Also, seeing the cheap plastic toy reminded me a little Chinese junk shop nearby has tons of things like that one... Like this one -

Oh and Smiley also got one of the typo copies of Revelaitons with the holo cases and he also preordered me a copy of Operation Raccoon City so I'll end up getting one of the Raccoon City t-shirts too. He's really too good to me.
          Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-08-2012, 03:00 AM.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I think I have to buy it just cause it has Chris on it. Think about it. A Chinese toy with Chris, and it just so happens that he'll be in China during the events of RE6. I'm sold!

EDIT: Yes, when the price drop happened I got Revelaitons with that 3DS case. Next up I plan to get the ORC Special Edition and I preordered an extra copy for my brother with the catch that I can keep the "Welcome to Raccoon City" sign should it arrive with that. We'll see how that goes. I can't play Revelaitons until I return home in March so needless to say that month is going to be RE heavy along with the SH releases.
            Last edited by Smiley; 02-08-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Ive almost got a complete Nemesis 3rd form now!! im like 80%, sadly the parts im missing come with the most expensive Moby Dick figures

Comment

• Here are some recent items I picked up. Nemesis Type-3(Finally), Nemesis Mask, Biohazard Nav/art guide and a RE1 promo keychain handed out at the Capcom E3 booth in 1996. I was pretty excited for all of these items, but the keychain is probably one of my favorite things in my collection. I'm a huge fan of the original RE, and it's so hard to find merchandise for it, what a blast from the past Suprisingly, the eye ball still has enough blood to squish inside of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	collection1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	400926Click image for larger version

Name:	eye2.png
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	400927Click image for larger version

Name:	eyeback.jpg
Size:	422.4 KB
ID:	400928
                Last edited by REmaster; 03-01-2012, 04:47 PM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I'm planing to buy another RE5: GE from Capcom Store but i have 2 questions:

Is it the version with Move support on the disk?
                  Does it have that carton sleeve?

anyone know?

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Though I haven't been collecting as frequently, there's a few notable things I've gotten over the last few months.

I also noticed that Leon fell over when I wasn't looking. I kind of like the touch here though

And of course, if anyone is interested in my previous post... here is the link to it. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post202842

Yesterday, I pre-ordered that "Hollywood Collector's Gallery Chris Redfield Statue" from Bigbadtoystore. For those of you who haven't seen it, here's a photo of it. It's said that there will only be 500 total available.

Even though it doesn't stand toe-to-toe with the Hot Toys Boulder punching ready Chris Redfield... I'm kind of glad to see more statue based collectibles coming our way. We'll see a Nemesis soon as well. **crosses fingers for a S.T.A.R.S Jill Valentine or RE3 Attire Jill**
                    Last edited by Lycanthrope620; 03-03-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Aside from the cards, chris statue and jill sandwich t-shirt all your images are just black rectangles to me.

edit: OK, right clicking and 'view image' on one fixed them all.
                      Last edited by Dracarys; 03-03-2012, 03:46 PM.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        Here are some recent items I picked up. Nemesis Type-3(Finally), Nemesis Mask, Biohazard Nav/art guide and a RE1 promo keychain handed out at the Capcom E3 booth in 1996. I was pretty excited for all of these items, but the keychain is probably one of my favorite things in my collection. I'm a huge fan of the original RE, and it's so hard to find merchandise for it, what a blast from the past Suprisingly, the eye ball still has enough blood to squish inside of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6219[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6220[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6221[/ATTACH]
                        Holy shit, thats some impressive stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          Holy shit, thats some impressive stuff!
                          Thanks! They will probably be the last RE/BH items added to my collection for awhile, aside from ORC and that Vector figure.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 03-31-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Can't let that stand...

Click image for larger version

Name:	thia-5.jpg
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	400942
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• hoooly shit.........you must be one very lucky guy. gratulation

Comment

Working...
                                X