Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not exactly a collection item, but last week Reuben Langdon was in Brazil for GameWorld Expo 2012.
    We were there and could take a few pictures with him, as well as get some nice autographs! ^_~

http://www.residentevildatabase.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• It is really Awesome!!!!!!!!! I wish I have one... and I wish he were as hot as chris... xDDDDDD

Anyway, here is my collection!! I know is not too much but I love what I have!!!

Spoiler:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        It is really Awesome!!!!!!!!! I wish I have one... and I wish he were as hot as chris... xDDDDDD

Anyway, here is my collection!! I know is not too much but I love what I have!!!
        Beautiful collection, with some very fine items. One particular you have, which is yet to make it into mine, is the PS Anniversary package contained in that stunning briefcase. Very hard to find for a reasonable high price.

Comment

• Thought I'd share my collection with the community since I was feeling pretty proud of it now and then I saw Dot50Cal's and felt depressed. I also have Mercenaries for the 3DS which is over the misses and Weskers Report which I just picked up on Ebay for £10 bargin. Got the red chainsaw controller for the PS2, Excecutioner toy and The Hunter Remake edition toy but couldnt bo bothered to dig them out. Looking to sell any of those btw incase anyone was looking.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello everyone!
            Long time since i came here, just read a lot of pages of this topic, wow we have a lot of nice collections, congrats everyone, i'm happy to see collectors are still there!

I moved to a new house a few months ago, here's a part of my collection, i have to more cabinets i have to display.

Last edited by William Birkin; 04-19-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
              Hello everyone!
              Long time since i came here, just read a lot of pages of this topic, wow we have a lot of nice collections, congrats everyone, i'm happy to see collectors are still there!

I moved to a new house a few months ago, here's a part of my collection, i have to more cabinets i have to display.

Holy fucking shit dude.

Comment

• William Birkin I am so f'in jealous. I could spend weeks looking through all that. Thanks for posting it right below mine ;-)

Comment

• william birkin you probably be the best collector of resident evil.......
                  i am seeing pictures for hours now...
                  i am looking for resident evil gaiden istuctions booklet but nowhere in internet there is a link of upload...
                  can anyone upload it for me i need it bad because i have lost it and i cant find it in reasonable price

Comment

• Snagged this on ebay.
                    Not sure if anyone else found the auction, because I got it at what I think was a very reasonable price
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• Snagged this on ebay.
                      Not sure if anyone else found the auction, because I got it at what I think was a very reasonable price
                      I got same poster few time ago - the guy was selling 3 RE posters and i want to say that it was a steal.

Comment

• Is there any Biohazard comics fan here? Because i just uploaded on my website (3rd Birthday of it yesterday whoooo!) all my Biohazard Hong Kong comics i have.

Biohazard 0 comics
                        Biohazard 2 comics
                        Biohazard 3 Laste Escape comics
                        Biohazard 3 Laste Escape Alternative comics
                        Biohazard Code Veronica comics
                        Biohazard Project X comics

That's 188 different covers you'll see there:

And if you have some comics to trade i'm really interested since i have near 60 comics twice for trade! ;-)

Comment

• I want that Steve Burnside statue so bad. What's it worth?
                          sigpic

Comment

• I have a Cerberus model on order from a Japanese site. Was $25 but I wanted it...
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• guys i need help........
                              i am looking for resident evil gaiden istuctions booklet because i lost it.
                              can anyone upload it for me i need it bad and i cant find it in reasonable price please help me

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0013.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	401132
                                Biohazard 3 in store poster Jill side

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0012.jpg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	401133
                                Biohazard 3 in store poster Nemesis side

Name:	IMAG0010.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	401134
                                Biohazard Gun Survivor 4 promo poster 1

Name:	IMAG0007.jpg
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	401135
                                Biohazard Gun Survivor 4 promo poster 2

I got a few more things in the same package which I'll show off later
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X