This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I got some goodies coming.

I long while back, maybe four years ago, I placed an order on AI Trading Co for a new copy of Biohazard Directors Cut Dual Shock. They said it was out of stock but I asked them to keep my order on file in case. Well a few days back I got an e-mail asking for payment for my game. They told me it was brand new, but I don't know how I scored one. They briefly explained they got new old stock from a distributor. So I paid them and I am just waiting to see if it is indeed brand new. If it is then I got off cheap at $40.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Got my first piece of RE6 merch.

It's a bloody Ivy University Tall Oaks sweater, just like the one that briefly appeared on the nohopeleft.com RE6 viral site.
      The pocket contained a handwritten note from Mark (the victim) to his girlfriend Lucy and a genuine polaroid of 'Lucy' wearing the sweater.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3342.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	735.7 KB
ID:	401196 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3347.jpg
Size:	494.7 KB
ID:	401197

Comment

• Originally posted by consoul View Post
        Got my first piece of RE6 merch.

It's a bloody Ivy University Tall Oaks sweater, just like the one that briefly appeared on the nohopeleft.com RE6 viral site.
        The pocket contained a handwritten note from Mark (the victim) to his girlfriend Lucy and a genuine polaroid of 'Lucy' wearing the sweater.
        "Lucy" is hot.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• For those interested is a cheap Palisades Jill vinyl figure on ebay right now, £75 buy it now. Usually goes for much higher. Just throwing that out there for people interested. Guy is selling some other RE figures that seen go for much higher than his asking price too, some stuff that rarely crops up on ebay.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Found this slipped inside some old game mags I got at a yard sale.
            Kinda cool!

Spoiler:

Comment

• JUST when I thought William Birkin & Hcloud13 could not make me any more jealous, WB brings out the big guns (ABSOLUTELY F***ING BEAUTIFUL) and Hc drops a little, but sublime little piece of heaven. It was a post here by Hcloud13, similar to William's post above, many years ago, that inspired my own collection. WB ~ happy birthday for your wonderful site, the HK comics were beautiful, unlike the recent Wildstorm editions, that were meant to feature a pre-RE5 Chris Redfield, before they changed it to B.O.Ws IIIIIIIIIIN SPPPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
              Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 07-04-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                Hello everyone!
                Long time since i came here, just read a lot of pages of this topic, wow we have a lot of nice collections, congrats everyone, i'm happy to see collectors are still there!

I moved to a new house a few months ago, here's a part of my collection, i have to more cabinets i have to display.

Great collection, this image interests me. If i'm not mistaken that Chris figure in the middle is the Palisades CODE: Veronica figure yes? What's interesting is that Chris's trousers have a camo pattern, whereas on mine it doesn't? Was yours a special variant?
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by GEORGE TREVOR View Post
                  JUST when I thought William Birkin & Hcloud13 could not make me any more jealous, WB brings out the big guns (ABSOLUTELY F***ING BEAUTIFUL) and Hc drops a little, but sublime little piece of heaven. It was a post here by Hcloud13, similar to William's post above, many years ago, that inspired my own collection. WB ~ happy birthday for your wonderful site, the HK comics were beautiful, unlike the recent Wildstorm editions, that were meant to feature a pre-RE5 Chris Redfield, before they changed it to B.O.Ws IIIIIIIIIIN SPPPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
                  Wow...I'm honored my collection inspired you.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Thanks George!

Great collection, this image interests me. If i'm not mistaken that Chris figure in the middle is the Palisades CODE: Veronica figure yes? What's interesting is that Chris's trousers have a camo pattern, whereas on mine it doesn't? Was yours a special variant?
                    Thanks
                    Yes, THis is the camo variant. there was two chris in the third palisades RE series, Regular Chris and Camo Chris.
                    See it there : wwwbirkinslab.com/crbst_19.html

Hcloud13: i just love this, that's the first time i saw this mini-book!

Here some new pictures of stuff i got a few days ago:

Name:	RCCcolis001.jpg
Size:	991.8 KB
ID:	401465

Name:	RCCcolis002.jpg
Size:	545.1 KB
ID:	401466
                    Last edited by William Birkin; 07-19-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Is that a tatami room in France?...awesome!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Yes, half of my bedroom is full of tatamis, and i sleep on a Futon.
                        Went in 2008 in japan, and since i decided i wanted to sleep like that, that's just so good!
                        And for Biohazard pictures, that's just perfect

Comment

• THEE (non-prototype) disc

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Congrats Anders! I'd heard of this disc's existence, but I never expected to see one. Well done.

Comment

• Thanks. I've been looking for it since the nineties. Then suddenly I and Zellehbs both got one the same month...
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I have all the games on several consoles, every Toy Biz figure, a couple of the Palisades figures, soundtracks, etc. But I've taken to an expensive hobby recently in the 1/6 world thanks to Hot Toys's awesomely detailed products! Here are several, several Resident Evil customs I've created in the past six months. Enjoy in the SPOILER tag below!

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Brandoloneous; 09-11-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X