Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone interested, the seller of the Outbreak Betas never sent the damn betas to me. It's been a few weeks with no response so I opened a PayPal case against him. If anyone name Dokuro contacts you regarding these beats, I recommend you do not bite.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Biohazard Anniversary Package sealed:

Comment

• i decided to make a video of my collection:

Comment

• Did a bigger post in the figure collection thread but if reviving that topic was wrong then here you go, my meager figure collection of customs and official figures!

Comment

• Hey all I am pretty close to completing my RE collection. I have all the games except for Res 3 Dreamcast, ORC Xbox 360, Res 6 Pc and Xbox 360 and RE Gaiden. The latter is the reason why I am here. I can only find Gaiden on Ebay for £30+ without the case and instructions or £200+ for it in the box with instructions. This is an insane ammount of money for a game I dont even intend to play. I am willing to pay £40 and no more. Anyone have any ideas where I can pick up Gaiden for this price? Dont care if its from another country. I just want the game in my collection but not for £200.

Comment

• £200? I'm selling my copy...
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• The Tyrant in the post just above is probably the only RE collectible I have any more, besides the RPD Leon from the same NECA series. There was a Crimson Head and a Licker but they got sold. I have all the main games but it's hardly worth shouting about. The original Code Veronica went with the Dreamcast long ago, same story with the N64 version of RE2.

Comment

• It's small I know. I've just gotten to the point in my life where I can start making money to buy more stuff!!! I also have RE1-3 on my PSP and Gaiden on GBC!

Damn I also forgot RE5 Gold Editions, RE6, and ORC For PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	402967
                  Last edited by Mr.BioHazard; 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• That's too expensive for Gaiden. I bought a brand new copy last month for $70. The Japanese version is what I bought.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I had some original RE2 action figures I bought from KB Toys back in 98. Like Proffessor Birkins second form, Leon with shotgun and cuttable-in-half zombie accessories, oh and Claire with her crossbow. I was probably 9 or 8 at the time so I probably either threw them away like an idiot, or gave them away.
                      Last edited by Lead belly; 05-19-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Hello all, its been to long, but here is 99% of my new Biohazard/Resident Evil items. The newest being the beautiful Biohazard Anniversary Package on the PS3.

http://www.videogamecollectors.com/g..._itemId=343109 It's on a gaming collectors site, with easy to view gallery. Enjoy!

Comment

• Usually I don't post items I win at auction until I get them in hand.
                          Very excited to win an auction for this though. I've been searching for it for years.

Hopefully it fits!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Usually I don't post items I win at auction until I get them in hand.
                            Very excited to win an auction for this though. I've been searching for it for years.

Hopefully it fits!

Holy shit that's awesome.

If there's anyone that loves the Made In Heaven sigil more than myself, it's the man who has a tattoo of it. Congrats on acquiring yet another remarkable piece.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 06-03-2013, 07:24 AM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Nice!

So my Click image for larger version

Name:	Revelations01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	403046 Biohazard Revelations arrived!

It's so much fun! I admit i did not get to far on the 3DS ( ive found small screens cause bad eye strain for me ) So this was a welcome edition, it looks fantastic 95% of the time and plays like a dream on the big TV! The puzzles are great, the story is fun, and im jumping again at things!! This port makes up for the s**t that was Biohazard 6/Resident Evil 6

I love it! welp back to it!

Comment

• So, where's the "I GOT IT" post for this?
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Marvin; 06-06-2013, 11:44 AM.
                                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Working...
                                X