Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Dot, but it'd just confusing when people come up to me adn says "he has it" and I figured you didn't have it cause if you did, iut would be dumped by now. I hope that post didn't anger you at all, cause I didn't intend it to do so.

Comment

• Found this on a german site.
      But the price is mindblowing : 200euros

Biohazard Trial Edition from 1996

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

• Is it that German "Resident Evil Shop"? They always overcharge. You can pick that up for less than a dollar on Yahoo Japan usually.

Comment

• Got 2 new items for the collection

Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast
          Biohazard japanese Archives book

Comment

• got 4 new items today
            3 r.e wristbands, umbrella, stars, r.e logo for £3 each.
            and a r.e 4 gamecube brand new and sealed for only £25.
            all from my local game shop

Comment

• Got my High-def, Blue Ray, RE-trilogy today. It took friggin ages, which is unusual for Amazon. Not only that, I was lucky to get it at all because the dumb-ass postal worker put it in the wrong mail box! A neighbor was kind enough to track me down and give it to me.
              Anyhoo, it gave me time to buy and read the Extinction novel. I quite enjoyed it, which was a surprise (my imagination is probably better than the director's product). I didn't realize that Jill was still in the story.
              Gonna watch it later tonight

Oh, and I made my 1st ever 'sig'... It looked okay before I had to shrink and compress it down so much. How on earth do you guys make those big fancy ones with a limit of 19.5kb?

Comment

• Jill is in the story for Extinction in the novel? Mind explaining? I'm not likely to ever bother reading the novel, unless this is actually interesting.

Comment

• The novel is different in many ways...
                  Some characters don't return, and some are explained why they're not in it.
                  Jill is only in it for a little bit, so I've heard.
                  There are other minor differences.
                  SLIGHT SPOILER OF RE:E STORY/NOVEL:
                  Spoiler:

END SPOILER

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Is it that German "Resident Evil Shop"? They always overcharge. You can pick that up for less than a dollar on Yahoo Japan usually.
                    No it isn't the RE Shop
                    But I can't buy at Yahoo Japan.

If anyone whant to buy it for me there, if it is really so cheap, I where really happy.

The one will get some extra cash for it , too ;)

Comment

• i've seen that german site lol, they are funny with some of their prices but someone has to be buying from them.
                      Added another two things today, got a STARS messenger bag, and also a Umbrella messenger bag.
                      i hear what you mean zomby, yahoo japan has some nice stuff, it'll be good for someone on this forum to set up a business where they take orders and send them to us

Comment

• Jill is in the story for Extinction in the novel? Mind explaining? I'm not likely to ever bother reading the novel, unless this is actually interesting.
                        Yep, Jill's story takes up about a third of the novel. I was confused because I heard she wasn't in the new movie. I watched it last night and she's not.
                        In the book, one chapter will be about Umbrella's base, the next about Jill who's traveling alone, then Alice who's also traveling alone, then Claire/Carlos/LJ and the convoy. Jill's story continues throughout the whole book. She's meets up with some other survivors in a city, helps them defeat some 'bad dudes' who are hoarding supplies and is then convinced to stay on as a leader...
                        The books are written from the scripts/screenplays. It's normal for a novel to have more details and information than the film and also common for slight changes to be made during filming or in editing. But I'm not sure what's gone on with the Extinction novel vs film.
                        The film has no scenes or even mentions of Jill at all. It was either written from an early script which was later changed or the author decided to add the Jill story to pad out the book or please fans. Perhaps they decided to scrap the Jill story because of time or budget constraints or maybe they couldn't get the sexy Sienna Guillory back... Her story is quite good and it would have been a better film with it included.
                        I thought the movie was okay, even though It's got bugger all to do with Resident Evil anymore. Claire (looked nothing like her) and Wesker both sucked (since when was Claire a hard ass, military style 'leader'?). The setting, with the world being consumed by the T-virus would make a good game. Running around a half buried Las Vegas, GTA style would be fun.

If you're interested it's worth a read. The book is cheap... I read a lot at work when I've got night shifts, so I'm always looking for things to read (so my employers paid me to read it ).

Comment

• Well, I know for the first movie (Genesis) the atuhour spent the first chunk of the book exploring and explaining events before the outbreak. It was actually more interesting to read that bit than the movie part.

Amusing, Apocolpse starts with the ending sections of Genesis and remains faithful throughout, mostly. I guess you just can't polish a turd no matter what you might do, so why try?

It sounds interesting enough to be worth getting from the library. The third movie didn't want me to demand seppuku from people.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            i've seen that german site lol, they are funny with some of their prices but someone has to be buying from them.
                            Added another two things today, got a STARS messenger bag, and also a Umbrella messenger bag.
                            i hear what you mean zomby, yahoo japan has some nice stuff, it'll be good for someone on this forum to set up a business where they take orders and send them to us

Year good idea

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                                thanks
                                Now we only need someone who whant to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X