This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied

I know they're only burns, but there's something very satisfying about having an optical copy that I can actually play. If anyone knows anything that I'm missing and can add to my beta/hack collection, don't hesitate to let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Now we have a 3DS and regular DS bought a second copy of Deadly Silence to try out the multiplayer. Just presuming local MP will work between the two.

Leave a comment:

• Vito
    replied
    i actually never cared about the shot blaster or that one but it was a nice extra in the bundle which it still in process =( (hasnt shipped).

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Due to the constraints of my small ass room, I've decided to store more than half of my RE stuff in my closet, we shall see each other again old friends

I kept most of my RE1-2 items out

Originally posted by Vito View Post
    EDIT: yes i finally bought it, in a few days ill finally have a brand new umbrella chronicles, resident evil 4 wii edition and resident evil archives.

As a bonus ill also have an umbrella chronicles shot blaster.

All for 60 bucks.
    God I hated the shot blaster (hence it's in my closet) but it's a good collection piece, I've been wanting to get one of these for awhile for the same reason...and it actually looks cool lol.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2011, 05:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie
    replied
    Last purchase: Darkside Chronicles Collector's Package.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X