This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Not to be rude or anything H.U.N.K, but you're not much of a valuable member. You post the same things over and over, and now you've posted a completely irrelevant thing in this topic. Hello? Please use your common sense a bit.
    Surely you realise the irony in that post also being equally useless, because that point was perfectly addressed already?

So, in order to not perpetuate that waste of electricity, I'll mention I got my second 5th anniversary case today. Has a box (which my other didn't), and is in excellent condition (which my other isn't). And the number (I remember RE-Hiro asking), #06666

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1369.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	413.8 KB
ID:	397445

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1372.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	397446
    Sexy new lap top case
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-14-2008, 09:18 PM. Reason: Added pics
    sigpic

Comment

• Just got this item. Does anyone know where that demo was included?

Nice going with the 5th case TGS. I've been looking to get it with that plastic bag.

Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 05-14-2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Baiohazado, the disc on the picture, SLUS-90009 was included with US first release of RE1 Dir Cut.

Oddly enough, the seller states in his auction that the code is SLUS-00889, which is a Pong game.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Ah yeah I figured it would be any of those versions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Excellent, thanks! So it IS complete after all. Saved my day.
            What did you confuse it with, Nemesis_Lover?
            hey i was just thinking why the hell it didn't have a cover, c'mon if you give it to a game shop to promote your game, you'd at least give them a cover :S

Comment

• Just got this package. It has Biohazard golf balls, a rescue pack with some S.T.A.R.S. items and a DVD. I don't know what's on it though.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
              Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 05-15-2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                Just got this package. It has Biohazard golf balls, a rescue pack with some S.T.A.R.S. items and a DVD. I don't know what's on it though.

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r46906949

Gosh!!! you don't know how much i hate you!!!!! you always get cool stuff!!!!!!!!!! (locked my room and start crying like a little baby)
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-15-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Lol, golf balls. Are you gonna use them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                    Just got this package. It has Biohazard golf balls, a rescue pack with some S.T.A.R.S. items and a DVD. I don't know what's on it though.

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r46906949
                    you've got some a nice set of balls there mate ;)
                    also post up what the dvd contains

Comment

• Um... innuendo?

Comment

• No, I will not be using the golf balls. I'm not into golf anyway lol.

I think the DVD is a promo for something. Also the package is said to contain some secret operations stuff.

Comment

• Cool... if anyone could shed some light on this, that'd be great. Never heard of it before.

Comment

• Hey, yesterday was the AnimeCon, and i found some RE itmes!!!!

i bought RE4 and RE outbreak Soundtracks, some RPD and umbrella stickers and an Umbrella brazalete!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                              Hey, yesterday was the AnimeCon, and i found some RE itmes!!!!

i bought RE4 and RE outbreak Soundtracks, some RPD and umbrella stickers and an Umbrella brazalete!!!
                              wow really, i have a anime convention coming up next sunday, i may make a trip to it just in case

Comment

• The golf balls and DVD set is for a new Biohazard themed slot machine in Japan. Gene posted about this in the news report topic. I won myself a set as well, so a feature can be made on it. Can you say whats on the DVD, Baiohazãdo?

Comment

Working...
                                X