This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    wow really, i have a anime convention coming up next sunday, i may make a trip to it just in case
    Bring a lot of money!!! even i bought some RE items, i left some others behind, i didn't have enough money from the start, so i had to sell some of my yu-gi-oh cards in order to buy the Soundtracks and the stickers !!!

I didn't buy an Ada mini figure, Hunter 10th anniversary figure, RE2 soundtrack, RPD vest and a Biohazard 4D executer DVD (not original)!!! thought i took a picture with a guy cosplaying Nemesis!!!

By the way i update my collection site:
    Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-18-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• wow some nice stuff they had there then. I'll take as much as that i can and see what's there. btw do you have the nemesis picture?

Comment

• Why would you take a pic of a guy playing RE3 when you can do it yourself? Just wondering...

Comment

• All I've found out without watching the DVD is that is a promo of somekind but it's hard to tell what is on it.

Got 2 new items.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Lol at 'This Things Not Suitable Under 18 Years Old'

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
              By the way i update my collection site:
              http://www.freewebs.com/residentevilbiohazard/index.htm
              Very good! You have Biohazard 1,2,3 and CV... i don't have any japanese version, I have only PAL resi games! Hero I want your game collection now
              Last edited by Sunglasses; 05-19-2008, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Nice site hiro. You're building up a big collection.

Comment

.. i didn't have enough money from the start, so i had to sell some of my yu-gi-oh cards in order to buy the Soundtracks and the stickers !!!
                  I hope you didn't pay too much for those soundtracks, because they're pirates...
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• dammit all i have is a bunch of copy-pirated games and an action figure
                    looks like i have to a trip to ANYWHERE BUT IRAN so i can buy myself some of this stuff ! BTW i managed to buy a Resident Evil Tyrant action figure from play-asia , I'll post a pic soon , its really cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      I hope you didn't pay too much for those soundtracks, because they're pirates...
                      they are not pirates....

and thanks guys, my collection is no that big!!!
                      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-19-2008, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Edit: Damned, sorry, double post!!! i had some problem with my computer!!!!! sorry!!!!! sorry!!!!
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-19-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Sorry to sound rude Hiro but I'm afraid I havn't saw your site before.
                          Anyway, you have alot of rare items, lovely stuff.
                          The 5th Anni box is sexy.

Comment

they are not pirates....
                            I'm afraid they are, the three pictured on your site. That white RE4 soundtrack doesn't even exist officially.
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Comment

• Oh god, so sad... how jelous make people say some nasty things... so sad.. really
                                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-19-2008, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X