This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    No offence, but as if he hasn't got ALOT of features to go past, especially the BioHazard 4 page. :S
    That one is inactive. I'll have to re-do the entire thing since we've updated our capture tech so its much higher quality now.

A feature involving soundtracks will eventually be done, but maybe not a feature. We'll probably have info on the soundtracks with pictures and such along with the mp3's or whatever format is the cats meow by that time.

Comment

• Added :

Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles Poster "official Japanese"
      Biohazard 2 Dualshock Edition "official guidebook"
      Resident Evil Code Veronica X "official guidebook for PS2"
      Resident Evil 4 "official guidebook for PS2"
      Resident Evil 2 N64 *COMPLETE* incl. RE 2 "official guidebook"

Comment

• hmmm b.h tea bags, wouldn't want to buy one nowadays tho i think they might be out of date, i guess thats a reason for keeping them sealed.

Comment

• Thanks Gene for the pics. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about

Comment

• I got another item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Lucky you... I want one of those...

Comment

• There's something strangely satisifying about devouring food items branded with the Biohazard (or RE) name.

Comment

• I've got a case of the T-Virus antidote stocked in my mini-fridge

Comment

• Good idea for an alcoholic drink actually "T-Virus".. Turns you into a staggering zombie without the side-effects.

Comment

• I mix it with vodka. My new favorite drink was to mix vodka with energy drinks (Bawls, Red Bull, and Full Throttle, mostly).

I've only now started recently using the TVA since I now have more than enough to drink it as both an energy drink (I live on energy drinks) and as a party drink.
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 05-26-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• I thought you were just kidding! Where can I get this TVA?

Is it nicer than a vodka red bull?

Comment

• Well, I get mine from a local Hot Topic store. I just buy the case as you can sometimes get a deal if you talk to the manager and get a bulk discount.

Here's a place you can get some online : http://www.animecastle.com/pc-112703...ink-250ml.aspx

I like it more than vodka and redbull. It's a little sweeter, more fruity.
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 05-26-2008, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the link! I'll order some soon as it doesn't look like it will be around forever..

Comment

• I got two cans: one I drank, and one I'm keeping. I still have the empty can though

It tastes like Red Bull, but bitterer. $5 a pop from where I got it.

Comment

• wow i may just try and get one of these shipped to england to try lol

Comment

Working...
                                X