X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Just got back from a 3 week trip to Japan. Got a fair few new things.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	847.2 KB
ID:	403645Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0808.jpg
Size:	725.4 KB
ID:	403646Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0809.jpg
Size:	900.2 KB
ID:	403647

Also got a few more books - but I posted them back since they're way too heavy to bring in luggage. Should get them in a month or so.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Isn't the only difference that it has some unused beta backgrounds?

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    The Bio3 disc is identical to retail. Review disc.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Robert's BIO3 disc appears to be a month before final, 26th August 1999 as opposed to the official release date of 22nd September 1999 (I haven't checked what date BIO3 was compiled). Perhaps this is the source of the various "retail" bootlegs that made it on to the market, or perhaps it's a debug build akin to the BIO1 debug. At the very least it's nice to see some other Biohazard material out there that doesn't get all the attention.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2014, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Here's an outdated video of my collection.

Leave a comment:

• Graco
    replied
    That caught my attention immediately. I would like to know this as well.

Leave a comment:

• DangerousDave87
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9372[/ATTACH]
    What is this? Has this been released so far?

Leave a comment:

• comicbooknerd
    replied
    Originally posted by twistedyogi View Post
    Sigh......

Sucks when you order a sealed new copy of a game for your collection and it arrives perfectly sealed.....with the disk loose....
    Gahh! Its heart breaking when that happens!

Leave a comment:

• twistedyogi
    replied
    Sigh......

Sucks when you order a sealed new copy of a game for your collection and it arrives perfectly sealed.....with the disk loose....

Leave a comment:

• twistedyogi
    replied
    I've got several new additions to my collection, but I'm waiting for all of them to arrive before posting them. I've been wanting to do a video of my collection for a while now, but I keep putting it off. Usually because I have an item in transit, and maybe because I feel like I don't have enough to do a video for. Whatevs.

I've found it quite the challenge to build up my zippo collection. For about 3 months it was the same 9 items on ebay, none of them I really wanted or the price was more than I was willing to pay. So for the time being I've shifted my focus to the DS games and Revelations, I'm trying to get sealed copies of all covers. Some might think the DS is a lame console to focus on, but its rather sentimental to me, and I like that they don't take up a lot of space. And sealed copies of Revelations are pretty easy to find right now for a decent price if you're patient. I like my collecting to have some sort of a focus ;) Still keeping my eyes out for the zippos at the top of my list in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• BradVickers780
    replied
    I have REmake:GC RE2:N64 RE3:GC RECVX:XBL RE4:XBL RE5:XBL RE6:XBOX360 and Revelations:XBOX360 all though RE2 doesnt seem to work but I was fortunate enough to beat all scenarios.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.BioHazard
    replied
    Just picked up these babies

Name:	1901981_741793019178471_612335973_n.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	403602

Leave a comment:

• twistedyogi
    replied
    I always say things are worth what you are willing to pay ;) Right now there is a RE: Survivor used on ebay complete for $14.99 BIN, and there are several around that price point.

Love the DS version Its up on amazon brand new for around $20 right now, I went ahead and got one because I wanted a sealed copy.

I added an item to my collection, not happy with the photos so will wait till the suns out again for pics. Its a stamp collection for Revelations. Got it on ebay from Thailand for $6, it has 4 stamps (Jill, Chris, Parker, Jessica) and is in Thai bahts. Has official Capcom licensing on it, just thought it was neat, cheap, and I love anything Revelations I checked since I got it and theres 2 more on ebay, price went up to $17 though.
    Last edited by twistedyogi; 01-27-2014, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Renard
    replied

Name:	WP_20140118_024[1].jpg
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	403508

Here's my current collection. Most of them I've bought from used game stores over the past 10 months or so. I'm planning on getting Dead Aim soon, but I don't know if it's good or not yet. I was planning on getting Survivor but it was the most expensive I've seen. Is $30 worth it for a used copy of Resident Evil Survivor? I also saw a CODE: Veronica X guidebook that I might pick up.

Name:	WP_20140118_012[1].jpg
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	403509

And here's my most recent addition, Resident Evil DS.

Leave a comment:

• RE-Hiro
    replied
    My Collection!!!

Name:	1525495_802823649735218_1459681862_n.jpg
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	403507

Leave a comment:

Working...
X