Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear, if it can be sold there's been a BioHazard or Resident Evil logo slapped on it. When I see a Tyran't Tenticle sex toy I'm killing someone.

Comment

• The Biohazard slot machine package came to me today. I will watch the dvd and report what I can. Also I will check the notes and see what is there. Btw, it came with 5 golf balls.

In other news, I got the LP Remix soundtrack, the G-type figure with videotape, and some other items.

Also I got this item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
      Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 05-29-2008, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• I've checked the dvd. Spoilers from here on.

The game takes place in the mansion. Chris and Jill are main characters with barry, rebecca and wesker featuring. The system of this machine is that you try to stop the rolling slots at the right time to get a great attack on your enemy (number 7 seems to be considered the best one.) It seems that an important goal for Chris and Jill is to get to wesker (a non canon mission against him.) Troughout the game you will come across battles against various enemies (hunters, tyrant etc.) Possibly can you also win money.

Update: Jill is seen fighting yawn with a MRL, as well as fighting tyrant with Chris. She also shoots wesker in the shoulder and afterwards the text "You Win" comes up.
        Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 05-29-2008, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Finally! Elusive this has been:

Baiohazãdo, did the Remix vinyl come with an obi or anything else other than sleeve and vinyl?
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• my 10th annie box set came today and IT IS SOOO NICE. It's very small tho, but that makes it more special in some weird way. Love the cases, as i've never had any of the jap g.c games of b.h. Weskers report is nothing to me, as its in jap lol, but still i love the front cover with the S.T.A.R.S logo on the front.
            I might try the 2 memory cards you get with the set on my PAL wii. I'm not sure if memory cards have a restriction on regions. But for anyone that is thinking about gettting a set, then please do, as it's one of the key items to own, apart from the 5th, which IMO i think is much better with the cool C.D case and little bits like the ring, pen and key ring etc.
            So just after both Williams moby dick (tape and black variant), 5th annie set and a Marvin Statue (gonna be hard) and then i've got the main items that i want.

Comment

• If you got the full set, check the pouches. Theres a hidden coin behind one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                If you got the full set, check the pouches. Theres a hidden coin behind one of them.
                is that the 5th annie box set?

Comment

• No, there's nothing such.

Comment

• Ah, whoops, Yeah I meant the 5th Anniversary case. I wasn't thinking straight. What is this 10th set you speak of? The "Umbrella Box" for Gamecube?

Comment

If you got the full set, check the pouches. Theres a hidden coin behind one of them.
                      Never head of the coin. I just checked my set. Nothing.

One pouch has the ring
                      One pouch has the game manuals
                      The big pouch has the strap w/ keys.
                      And the mesh strap has the dog tags

Do you have any pics of the coin?

EDIT: +1 zippo

5,000 yen
                      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-30-2008, 09:04 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ill get some soon. In the meantime, some new items
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ah, whoops, Yeah I meant the 5th Anniversary case. I wasn't thinking straight. What is this 10th set you speak of? The "Umbrella Box" for Gamecube?
                          The item i bought was the 10th anniversary box set that contains 0-C.V of biohazard on the g.c and weskers report. But i've not heard of this coin, maybe it was released in the first 100 maybe :O

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            The item i bought was the 10th anniversary box set that contains 0-C.V of biohazard on the g.c and weskers report.
                            I want that. Too bad what it normally sells for is a little out of my current price range for BH items.

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            But i've not heard of this coin, maybe it was released in the first 100 maybe :O
                            It would suck tremendously if you had the 101st 5th Anniverssary box...

Comment

• I want those 5th and 10th Anniversary sets... They sound cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                                I want those 5th and 10th Anniversary sets... They sound cool.
                                No !

The are cool !

Comment

Working...
                                X