X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th is much cooler tho, even tho i don't have one

Comment

• Can someone list everything thats in the 5th and 10th sets?

Comment

• ok in the 5th you get:
        The case, which is the same design from the cases in C.V

A leather C.D case with the 5th annie zombie on it, this can hold up to 6 games, inside the case you get a copy of b.h 1, 2 dual shock, 3 last escape and c.v. These games have 5th annie written on the game covers, so they make it that more special. With the two empty spaces, you can either stick in R.E 4 and R.E 0 or maybe 5 next year or what i'm going to do is stick outbreak 1 and 2 in there, because they kinda go with r.e 2 and 3 in storywise.

A ballpoint pen, which has the design of williams eye etc
        A key ring
        A dog tag, which has the same number as the case, so from 1-10,000
        Weskers Report DVD
        Game manuals of the game included, but they're made of a special paper, like a high quality paper.

10th Annie box set:
        Versions of B.H 0-C.V on the game cube, along with weskers report note pad, which is written in japanese. Two memory cards and a special case, which holds all this. The case has the b.h logo on the front and back with the Umbrella logo also on back and front, and on the side has a window display, which shows off the games and weskers report and on the other end shows a key hole, where if you look inside displays a zombie eye looking back at ya

Comment

• The actual case is probably closer to the ones in RE:3 that Nemesis carries. I looks a fair bit different to the ones in CV.

It comes with a ring, as well as the key ring.
          The 5th anni games case isn't leather.

The two extra slots can be used for CVX and Wesker's report.

It also has a shoulder strap for the case, and keys to lock it.
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-31-2008, 08:36 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Damn, I want one now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Damn, I want one now!
              Your wallet doesnt $400-500 a pop looks to become the average price for one now-a-days

Comment

• Damn... what did they retail for?

Comment

• Interesting thread..

Some of my collection include all games (obviously), some Toybiz figures, Moby Dick figures, Palisades figures, Neca figures, Chainsaw controller (PS2), Officail Playstation one controller, books, soundtracks, mini figures of Chris and Claire from Code Veroina, Model Cerberus from Re0.... etc etc..

I'll try and post some pics sometime...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Ill get some soon. In the meantime, some new items

Can you tell me the content of the Famitsu Wave DVD?, Biohazard related, of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                      Interesting thread..

Some of my collection include all games (obviously), some Toybiz figures, Moby Dick figures, Palisades figures, Neca figures, Chainsaw controller (PS2), Officail Playstation one controller, books, soundtracks, mini figures of Chris and Claire from Code Veroina, Model Cerberus from Re0.... etc etc..

I'll try and post some pics sometime...
                      can you list the figures you've got, would like to see them

Comment

• I really wasn't expecting to win this one.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

I also got a few more shirts from the official Capcom merch shop. A Rebecca T-shirt, a Leon RE4 replica shirt (I started using my old one at the gym), and a Made in Heaven Hawaiian shirt to wear. But I haven't taken any pics of em yet. Been much too busy. I'll probably do it Wednesday, when I get my Pachinko slot promo pack, as well as 5th anni pin/s.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Can you take some pictures of your Pachinko promo pack Gene? I think I'm missing some stuff from mine ;(

Comment

• Hey I was wondering what does the official strategy guide of RE gamecube have? I mean, pictures, artworks, because i'm really looking for RE1 GC stuff.. if someone can scan or tell I'd appreciated it ^^

Comment

• nice zippo gene, one of my fav designs so far

Comment

• I got my Resident Evil 3 Big Box edition! Pics coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X