Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, what is that CD?! I've never seen it before!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      WTF, what is that CD?! I've never seen it before!
      Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
      Last edited by Anders; 11-14-2011, 10:04 AM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I recently bought the Best Track Box...It was still sealed but I had to take off the seal because one of the cd cases was broken and the plastic was starting to cut through. Made me mad but....I'll get over it.

I also bought one of the 5th anniversary cases too...hopefully it will come in soon.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie View Post
          My last purchase, one more Soundtrack and I will have my Biohazard music collection complete .
          Gunshot is an awesome track

Comment

My last purchase, one more Soundtrack and I will have my Biohazard music collection complete .
            I liked Dead Aim soundtrack a lot. Great thing. So how big is your colection now?
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
              I liked Dead Aim soundtrack a lot. Great thing. So how big is your colection now?
              I have everything released in Japan besides "I Won't Let This End as a Dream.../ Icy Gaze".

Comment

• Cool. That's impress.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Damned!!! i need to buy more RE stuff if i wanna catch out with you guys!!

Comment

• I have a laptop now with internet so I can be on more often, good stuff coming in I feel. I, to have some items ending next week.

Comment

• Got me another copy of the Resident Evil - Pure Evil pack :]

Comment

I have everything released in Japan besides "I Won't Let This End as a Dream.../ Icy Gaze".
                        Are any of them EverAnimes or Miya Records or any of those other pirate companies?

Comment

Does that mean that you have the BH2 4-track remix EP on VINYL? Does it come with an obi? (Saw one on eBay once, but there was no obi, so I didn't buy it. I should have, it was really cheap.) Can you please take good pictures/scans of it for my website?

Also, does your Bio Hazard Tragedy of Makoba Village Sound Drama come with a white paper form or any other of those typical extra paper pieces (other than the the obi) included with Jap CDs?

I've got every Jap soundtrack except "..end as a dream..", bh2 the remix vinyl, and a promo sampler with a track from bh2 remix. European and American ones complete.
                          Last edited by Anders; 06-13-2008, 07:31 PM.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                            Also, does your Bio Hazard Tragedy of Makoba Village Sound Drama come with a white paper form or any other of those typical extra paper pieces (other than the the obi) included with Jap CDs?

I bought it second hand, and it just came with the obi. I haven't seen it with any inserts.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              I bought it second hand, and it just came with the obi. I haven't seen it with any inserts.
                              Me neither. Hopefully (for my collection, I'm very anal when it comes to having complete items ) that and Bio Hazard Sound Track Remix didn't come with any forms.
                              Last edited by Anders; 06-13-2008, 10:33 PM.
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                                Me neither. Hopefully (for my collection, I'm very anal when it comes to having complete items ) that and Bio Hazard Sound Track Remix didn't come with any forms.
                                That came with an Obi and a small white book. I bought mine new. That's all it came with.

EDIT: Woo woo!
                                Another zippo

Number 100 of 1000.
                                Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-14-2008, 12:09 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X