Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think so. There may be something soon though. ANY PSP can be downgraded now with a Pandora's Battery, for example, no matter how high the firmware.

Maybe a Pandora's Battery or something similar for Wii might be released eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by レオンスコットケネディ View Post
      Thx
      Does anyone know a way to play
      them elseway on a PAL Wii? I don't want to mod it. That wouldn't help me.
      The 'Twilight Hack' lets you install a homebrew channel, which you can use to install homebrew applications to run on the Wii. There is an application which allows you to run import games.

I haven't tested it myself, but I have read into it.

Here's the wiki with the info

sigpic

Comment

• I got a site up for my Biohazard collection, however I haven't got alot up yet. Mostly edited some text on some pages.

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

• I picked up a new copy of Bio-Survivor when in Hong Kong. I already have it but this one was mint, with the spine card (and only $20), so I grabbed it for my collection.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            The 'Twilight Hack' lets you install a homebrew channel, which you can use to install homebrew applications to run on the Wii. There is an application which allows you to run import games.

I haven't tested it myself, but I have read into it.

Here's the wiki with the info

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps

That doesn't help me. First of all, I don't own Twilight Princess for the Wii
            only for GC. Second: I don't want to do anythin' illegal. (But homebrew isn't I think...) And third: You can't use the Exploit (Twilight Hack) anymore. The System Update 3.3 forbids that.

I don't think so. There may be something soon though. ANY PSP can be downgraded now with a Pandora's Battery, for example, no matter how high the firmware.
            Maybe a Pandora's Battery or something similar for Wii might be released eventually.
            I hope so. But it wouldn't be of any help. What we need is a custom Firmware like on the PSP.
            If you could downgrade your wii you can't play games which need a higher version. And if you enter
            the VC you also have to install the newest updates. There need to be a way to avoid all that, but with complete compatibility to games which need higher versions.
            Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-23-2008, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ! The first post really prooves Dot is either a complete nerd or completely awesome and full of winning essence. I've only got Resident Evil 0 (bought it only because I thought you could be two players), Resident Evil: Remake, Resident Evil 4 for the GC and PS2 (the latter which I haven't played at all since it broke my memory card). I had Deadly Silence but I had to sell it when my DS broke. They aren't staircase-proof yet.
              I was planning to buy all the games for Gamecube when I found RE2, RE3 and CV for like 199:- each but I heard they are awful for the Gamecube so I skipped it.

Comment

• Just bought - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOIBSA:US:1123
                Chris Redfield Chamo Variant
                Chris Redfield
                Wesker, Hunter
                William G-4
                Tyrant
                all for $295

and http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330254511329 Nemesis for 127.

o_O That's enough big spending for me for a looong time.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Awesome! Nice figures

Comment

• What I got today.

Another black William! I put my first one in the shot too.

A Biohazard 0 promotional pamphlet which I'm errr, 'borrowing', on a permanent basis (ie. stole). It's the 7.10 re-print. I haven't seen the other version (5.23 I think it was) that hasn't been stickered, altered with a texta, taped, pinned or laminated that I can steal.

Biohazard 2 - Prologue of terrors. A really cool little book, which talks about movies that influenced the game.

3 Toybiz figures. Japanese release! The only difference is a tiny clear sticker which says BIOHAZARD in red letters on the bubble (Chris and Jill only), and child safety information stickered on the side (in Japanese).

Biohazard 0 and Biohazard guidebook which I didn't have.

I got a few other things that I'll be ebaying, as well as one black William. I've got to type the descriptions up. I'll let you all know when I've listed the stuff.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-26-2008, 06:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• How much was the new black G-Type?

Comment

• Didn't update for ages but i got some new stuff. Started to collect some figures aswell. Some don't have their weapons but i was to lazy to do that yet.

And some kinda metalbox you can put games in.

Comment

• ^ Sweet grabs, Cerberes. :]

Comment

• Wow, y'all are avid collectors! I've never managed to collect anything besides the games, even though I was tempted to buy Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine figures. And a HUNK figure too. But alas, I cannot succumb to the kid inside...RE video games are enough.

I wish I still had my various games from the past...RE1 and RE2 from the Playstation 1. (I wonder what I ended up doing with those?)

Now I just have REmake and RECV (found it in Singapore of all places!) and RE4 for the Gamecube, and REUC for the Wii.

Plus, I just found my old N64 (from like, 9 years ago) in a closet while visiting home! Now I just need to track down an N64 controller, and RE2 for the 64! Anyone have a spare copy...? ;)

So, I am missing RE0 and RE3. Then I'll need to get a PS3 and RE5, and I am set.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-26-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• I won this lot.
                              A STARS flight jacket (damaged),
                              2 T shirts
                              1 Shirt
                              1 STARS GSX smart style watch (battery needs replacing).
                              1 10th anniversary zippo

Will cost me about $250 all up, which sits well with me.

Pics when I get it in a few weeks
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-29-2008, 09:45 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Awesome collection cerberus!!!! it's great!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X