Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that's pretty big. I want a decent size Nemesis one.

Comment

• My bro ordered the BioHazard Sound Chronicles from Play-Asia a week ago and it came today, but it's the Miya Records one!! That label is bootleg central for CD's!! Play-Asia won't do anything since they say it was 100% Japanese made, yet the one we got is made in China!! Bah!! There went $35!!
      Last edited by FeurMensch; 08-11-2008, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
        My bro ordered the BioHazard Sound Chronicles from Play-Asia a week ago and it came today, but it's the Miya Records one!! That label is bootleg central for CD's!! Play-Asia won't do anything since they say it was 100% Japanese made, yet the one we got is made in China!! Bah!! There went $35!!

Really?, can you take a picture of the OBI [Spine Card]?. At least judging from the pics on their site, they are selling the Japanese one.

Comment

• Fuck Miya Records.
          Fuck Son May.
          Fuck EverAnime.
          Fuck Alion.

Bastards.

I hate them all. I've wasted about $120 on those dickheads.

Comment

• There wasn't a spine card..... just a slip box with 2 dual-cd cases....
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FeurMensch; 08-12-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
              There wasn't a spine card..... just a slip box with 2 dual-cd cases....
              Fuck. I just checked mine and it was from Miya Records too. That pisses me off. *sigh* Looks like I'll be ordering another one soon and selling this one.

edit- You added the picture to yours as I was posting. And yeah...that's what mine looks like too.
              Last edited by Bertha; 08-12-2008, 11:53 AM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Yeah... my bros pissed... Play-Asia still says they didn't sell him that one. They deny it!
                Last edited by FeurMensch; 08-12-2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• I got mine from ebay...from a user in California I think. One of the cases was even broken a bit too. Ugh....I'll order a legit cd in a few weeks after I get paid again.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Isn't the OST box limited to about 1000 pieces or less? I can't remember.
                    I don't own one, but they should have serial numbers on them somewhere I think?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I want to get Jill's toybiz edition
                      BTW Do any of u open those figures packagin? or u all prefer keeping them sealed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        I want to get Jill's toybiz edition
                        BTW Do any of u open those figures packagin? or u all prefer keeping them sealed?
                        I keep mine sealed...but the Moby Dick packages make it so easy for them to come off. I may tape or stable them so they stop sliding down.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• The figures I own are MOOB (Mint Out Of Box) and a few are Brand new. My bros figs are mostly open except for a few rare ones...

Comment

• Just got the Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete soundtrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                              Just got the Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete soundtrack.
                              Nice!! You never see the Jap pressing of that anywhere! I know the USA one isn't rare as we have a few... or are they?

Comment

• I don't know what these have been going for lately, but it was sealed, so I decided it was time to get one.
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X