This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telephone card

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• My Biohazard 5 demo disc (Ps3) was shipped today but with all the christmas madness, I doubt I will get it this week despite the shipping method (EMS).
      Last edited by Zombie; 12-22-2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
        BF? He or she ruined your surprise :S He shouldn't have told you what it was...
        BF= boyfriend

and... i was the one who saw the DVD (i was pretty surprised, cause, i think it would be release on december 30) so we were togheter when he bought it!!! anyway, we are even... i bought him the new Britney spears album, and i didn't tell him, but somehow he knew...

maybe he's psychic!!!

Comment

• Guys does anyone know where i might be able to get the REmake trial edition that was out in 2002?? I would kill for it!!!** lol

**Not to be taken literal!!! ...well then again... lol ;)

Comment

• There was a REmake trial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              There was a REmake trial?
              Yes. The last one I saw sold for over £100 on eBay. Or was it €100. I don't have it.. yet.
              Attached Files
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Wow I've never seen that, anyone know if it has any BETA material?

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                  BF= boyfriend

and... i was the one who saw the DVD (i was pretty surprised, cause, i think it would be release on december 30) so we were togheter when he bought it!!! anyway, we are even... i bought him the new Britney spears album, and i didn't tell him, but somehow he knew...

maybe he's psychic!!!
                  That's cool!
                  If you don't mind my asking Hi-ro, are you a chick or dude? Just getting confused . You mean Circus? How your BF can bear that! xD

Comment

• i'm a "dude" (i preffer male or man, or even guy, hahaha) and yeah i was talking about circus... He likes it...
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 12-22-2008, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Whew I finally got my hands on the palisades nemesis statue, I guess it's a good thing that I've added a lot of new additions to my collection so that I don't get too overwhelmed when all new RE5 stuff comes out( figures, comics, etc.)...I hate trying to catch up

check it out
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Wow like the figurine collection, Nemesis looks pretty cool, overall nice collection!

Comment

• Holy shit, that REmake trial must be pretty rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by codythatsme View Post
                            Wow like the figurine collection, Nemesis looks pretty cool, overall nice collection!

Thanks, I try my best
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                              Yes. The last one I saw sold for over £100 on eBay. Or was it €100. I don't have it.. yet.
                              I was bidding on one of these before. Way out of my price range for such a single item though. =P
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                                I was bidding on one of these before. Way out of my price range for such a single item though. =P
                                I wonder if I was runner up on the auction I was thinking about.

Got a bunch of items today. Scans and info on LR tonight Europe-time as usual.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Anders; 12-23-2008, 08:11 AM.
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X