X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post

• La Saga Resident Evil
    What's this exactly? never heard of it and its in spanish!

Comment

• Originally posted by delage View Post
      What's this exactly? never heard of it and its in spanish!
      That is a book written in French and is kind of a summary of how the Biohazard series has evolved from 1996 to 2005. Both speaking of the games as well as those behind the development such as Mikami, Kamiya and Kobayashi. There are also pages speaking of references such as those Romero movies as well as pages of characters and enemies that were used or not used. There are some other chapters as well but i do not know enough French to be able to speak a lot about what they contain. Speaking of this kind of book, i have found a similar book, also in French which i am looking to acquire soon.

Comment

• Now, why have I never heard of these things? God, they must be very-collectors-only.

Comment

• I have bought 4 new items.

A silver key. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=004

A Biohazard 3 memory card case (Comes with a pack of seeds which can be used to grow herbs). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=004

An Outbreak memory card case. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=004

Chris and Claire minis figures. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=003

Comment

• Love the minis! Looks like Lego

That all cost a fortune! You must have a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Love the minis! Looks like Lego

That all cost a fortune! You must have a good job.
              Actually i dont have a job. But i am able of putting much money on Biohazard items.

Comment

• Inheritance?

Comment

• No not that either lol. I am currently receiving some nice funds to support my college attendance.

I was wondering, if anyone here knows Japanese. I am looking to find contact info for V-Jump. Either an e-mail address or a phone number.

集英社のゲーム・カード・ホビー月刊情報誌『Vジャンプ』の公式サイト!最新号情報満載&WEBオリジナル特設ページや最新のスクープをお届け!Vジャンプチャンネルも必見です。

Comment

• Lol, that's meant to be going towards your college, not BioHazard stuff :p
                    Well, whatever, it's your money.
                    Can't help you out with the Jap thing, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      Lol, that's meant to be going towards your college, not BioHazard stuff :p
                      Well, whatever, it's your money.
                      Can't help you out with the Jap thing, sorry.
                      Well, i cant help but gain more Biohazard items lol. I recovered a telephone number which might be to V-Jump. Found it on yellow pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                        Comes with a pack of seeds which can be used to grow herbs
                        Thats so funny. and sounds very illegal.

Comment

• yea thats what i was thinking...ahaha

Comment

• Went to Osaka's Den Den town to buy the new UC guidebook, the new novelization, and the Soundtrack. Didn't find any there! But found these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0956.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	397102
                            This bad boy was 8500 yen. I've always wanted one of these. Amazed at how big he is

Name:	CIMG0958.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	397103
                            The complete bio4 figureine sets. 4800 each set. Considering the prices the secret figures can sell for, that price sat with me pretty well.

Name:	CIMG0963.JPG
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	397104
                            Was rapt whem I found these. Weskers Report was 1000yen, and the anniversary DVD was 500yen, so it was about $15 for both.

Name:	CIMG0959.JPG
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	397105
                            Finally found the new guide book in a book store near my apartment. I'll have to keep looking for the other book and the new CD, but this haul should tide me over

EDIT
                            Another afternoon of searching for the new book and soundtrack. Didn't find those, found this!

Name:	CIMG0970.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	397106
                            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-23-2007, 05:27 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thats a good book hah, Ive got a copy somewhere Wanna buy it Dot? Its uber rare (Joke of course, he'll know what I mean)

Comment

• Comes with a pack of seeds which can be used to grow herbs
                                Ha! That's pretty damn awesome! ....I mean, errr...uh...Remember kiddies, DON'T DO DRUGS!

Drugs are just bad, mmmkay?
                                Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-25-2007, 10:54 PM.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X