resident evil glitches/ mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
    RE1's Jill was supposed to have blue eyes going by Takeuchi's sketches, as did Chris. Rebecca had brown eyes. The point is moot because the games had different character artists in almost every game. It has nothing to do with realism, so Branden, that comment of yours is a bit odd.

I was going off of what they said I didn't know what color jills eyes were

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
      Resident Evil 3 jill had brown eyes and so did the old original game.
      Umm:

EDIT:
      How naked does she look in these shots, i mean seriously wtf!?

EDIT2:

Here are the unedited character skins straight off the disc and she's got blue/argueable green eyes, even the original Jill action figure has blue eyes . . .

For what it's worth Leon has green eyes and 'Becca's are Brown in RE1 at least before becoming green . . .
      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-02-2007, 07:09 AM. Reason: Severe non-nudity that looks like nudity alert!
      sigpic

Comment

Theres a bug in RE2 when playing as Hunk, Near where Nemesis breaks through the window towards the 2nd floor steps in the RPD. Apparently you can make Hunk float high above the camera. I think it has to do with Mr X punching you right when you start down the steps but Im not sure. I think there was a video not too long ago on REFAN about it.

Comment

it doesn't snow in antarctica

*stolen offa thomas wilde's guide*

Comment

Oooh they are blue lol my fault odd i must've seen a pic before with them brown somewhere.

Comment

RE1 PSX: "Dose you want to take the broken shotgun?"

And one I encountered the other day (also in RE1 original PSX) - I was pushing the statue off the dining room balcony and then ran to the exit, as I was running away from the gap in the balcony the camera angle just stayed static, even though I was on the other side of the room. As I was leaving the room the camera angle still showed the gap in the balcony (I couldn't see the character). Not sure why it did this, but I remember doing the process of pushing the statue and running in a "record time" lol. Maybe if your too quick it messes up lol.

Comment

Also not really a mistake but I always found it funny. In RE2 on Leon's scenario if you disc swap with Claire's disc around the time when Ada is falling off the balcony instead of hearing Leon say "Adaaa!" (or "noo" or whatever he says) you will hear Claire say "Sucker!". It's more funny when you discover it yourself than read about it though.

Comment

RE2 (the first ps versions i think) also misspelled Magnum to Mugnum iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    Also not really a mistake but I always found it funny. In RE2 on Leon's scenario if you disc swap with Claire's disc around the time when Ada is falling off the balcony instead of hearing Leon say "Adaaa!" (or "noo" or whatever he says) you will hear Claire say "Sucker!". It's more funny when you discover it yourself than read about it though.

if this is real, I so want to try it, I never even heard of this happening before...

Comment

Yeah it is real on the RE2 PSX version. The "sucker" line is of course taken from what Claire says in her second scenario when Mr X falls off the, you guessed it, balcony.

Comment

I don't know if this counts but Jill's hair looks a lot redder in RE3

Also in RE2 Ada Can Be poisoned and will walk around as such but won't die (I Think)

Comment

lol ada died by cockroaches with me once.. what a way to die also yea jill's hair was redder but so was leon's i think it's just they way they did them back then i liked her voice in re 3 best though

Comment

I forgot about an RE1 PSX bug I got. Barry and I were heading towards the blood spot, but he stopped and wouldn't move about half-way down the table. I fired rockets through him and everything, he just would keep looking around. I have it on video XD

Also the Wolf bug in RE4. Found that in the demo and had a video up on the site.
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-06-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

whats the wolf bug?

Comment

After releasing the wolf from the bear trap, if you shoot it just as it jumps it will get stuck in the air, and run from you when you get close. You can run around near it through the whole map.

Comment

Working...
                                X