No announcement yet.

resident evil glitches/ mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice...ill have to try it some time, just like the crows eh?

Comment

my code veronica was left out by my little sister.. it was so scratched up so i thought i'll see how far i get. i get to antartic base and it just wasn't playable anymore.. really weird the footstep noises became door opening noises. shooting guns turned into claire's "ah" noise lol it was funny and the whole game was silent it was just sound effects

Comment

My Code Veronica is weird too. On the DC, Claire aims in completely the opposite directions of where the zombie is, but if you shoot it still hurts the zombie! Even though you're aiming at the wall!

Comment

Wow. I think I just learned what killed Kennedy

Comment

Well I played on RE:2, Claire's Second Scenario, A Continual mistake. On the second floor, in the East, Above the Eastern Office, in the Crow Hall where Tyrant 001 (or 000, i cannot recall correctly, or I might be wrong altogether) makes his first appearance, On the inside of the Hall, The windows are broken, But when your outside on the Staircases that join the Crow hall with the Eastern Office, They are not broken.

And there was something else, but it has slipped my mind

Comment

Nemesis x2:
              Not really a glitch but I found this a bit odd. I was playing the Mercenaries 'operation Mad-Jackal' on RE3 GC. Run past the bar's back entrance, past the Nemesis and onto the main street, then run around to the bar's front entrance. Enter the bar and rescue Brad from the zombies, then exit via the rear door. The Nemesis will still be there waiting for you and a second later you will hear a door open and a 2nd Nemesis will come running into the scene. They will both remain and try to kill you (usually successfully).

btw, the Nemesis stills scares me. No matter how many times I play it. Especially if I run away. There's something about his roar, followed by the stomping of his feet as he begins chasing me. When I get to a door and he's right behind, about to thump me, I flinch every time.

Comment

There are supposed to be 2 nemesises.
                It's a bonus game so it's not canon, they had to have the double nemi to add more difficulty.

Comment

oh I hated that, Running through the cooridor and having the two nemmies run at you to kill you, you have to knock them down and run and pray they dont get up before you reach the door...ahaha and its really cool when the nemesis killes zombies to get to you...its pretty cool.
                  Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-23-2007, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    Also not really a mistake but I always found it funny. In RE2 on Leon's scenario if you disc swap with Claire's disc around the time when Ada is falling off the balcony instead of hearing Leon say "Adaaa!" (or "noo" or whatever he says) you will hear Claire say "Sucker!". It's more funny when you discover it yourself than read about it though.
                    but please beware (be careful) when you change disc, because when you change disc you must first switch off the PS power or else PS may have problem if you just change other disc without switch off the power.

I remember someone told me that you must first switch off power before you can change disc or else the PS will damage/out of order/depreciate faster

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                      but please beware (be careful) when you change disc, because when you change disc you must first switch off the PS power or else PS may have problem if you just change other disc without switch off the power.

I remember someone told me that you must first switch off power before you can change disc or else the PS will damage/out of order/depreciate faster
                      If you power off when doing that swap then the game resets, you won't get to hear Claire say "sucker" at that point.

Comment

In resident evil dead aim, the advanced hunters will travel around in a circle untill you move...this can be spotted several times in the games in a preset pattern of going in circles...its pretty entertaining to just watch them do nothing when your in site as plain as day...ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post

You must not have gotten far in any of the Final Fantasy games on PSX then eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

lmao, someone told me i had to do that with my shenmue disks. but you have to keep the power on in order to do that

Comment

On my first (or maybe my second?) PSX the spindle fell apart, too much disk swapping while the CD was still spinning. I think I replaced the whole CD laser unit. I had to use some sticky stuff on my games temporarily till I got it replaced otherwise the PSX would just throw the CD around like a blender. Will it blend? That is the question..

Comment

wow, i didn't know it'd do that i better stop playing around with mine then. when mine broke i took it apart and cleaned the fan and everything. it kept saying disk read error everytime so i just cleaned out the lense and i did soemthing witht he black ribbon on it i think i pushed it further back or something. anyway i got it to work

Comment

Working...
                                X