Resident Evil Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Wow, this is all great work! I visited BioFlames, and got the beta of RE2. I can't wait until I get home!

BioHazard 2 Beta Version 2 [----NO_ID-----]
    BioHazard 2 Beta Version 2 (floating around the net, some BGs corrupt) [----NO_ID-----]

Dot, I think kevstar meant to make the first one BioHazard 2 Beta Version 1. Simple typo.

Also, I think I might just do a bit of research into that big list before adding it to my compilation, because it seems to have a lot of errors (like fan made versions) and typos and stuff.
    It's not my list it's SeiyaKou's of bioflames however I did help him with a few additions as far I know there are only two versions one with both Claire and Leon selectable "Beta 1" which has debug code running across the screen whilst playing and one which only has Leon selectable which has a debug menu with most of the options locked "Beta 2".
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 11-21-2007, 02:25 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I have never seen the dev media. My beta is real though. I mean that Bio2 Beta 2 runs on an unmodified PS2. That's more then enough proof to me that it is real.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        There's also a Demo disc for Resident Evil 2 for the Dreamcast I don't own it but I do have the Disc Id's an and a picture of the discs somewhere i'll try and find it.
        I have a PAL Code:Veronica that looks like these.

CD1 [952-0060-05 950-0063-05]
        CD2 [952-0060-05 950-0064-05]

BioHazard Code Veronica Complete (+full manual scan in PDF format) [SLPM-65022]
        Huh?? ..whats the full manual in PDF all about?
        Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-21-2007, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I'd like to know why Capcom would release a beta on a genuine PS1 CD. Confusing...

Comment

Working...
          X