Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Null

Null
    Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-13-2023, 05:26 AM.

the turban guy is definitley being executed. you can see him pretty clearly in one of the trailers

Comment

Guess who started to post in Experience Kijuju's comments... Ricardo Irving.
      At first I thought that's just a fan who picked this RE5 related name to post few comments on Adam's blog, but after entering his profile, his avatar looks like this:

Also, he runs a blog (empty at the moment) named "A Jackal chasing the endless Serpent". Endless Serpent = Uroboros. Coincidence?
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-14-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        At first I thought that's just a fan who picked this RE5 related name to post few comments on Adam's blog, but after entering his profile, his avatar looks like this:

Also, he runs a blog (empty at the moment) named "A Jackal chasing the endless Serpent". Endless Serpent = Uroboros. Coincidence?
        "Splendid find! Yous two are just in time for my blog show! BOOOOOM!"

(That sounded a lot funnier in my head than out loud.)

Comment

I reckon the Kijuju blog will end with a note like

4 / / Itchy. Tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post

That's Red Jackal from reHorror

Comment

Nice Find Mr. Zombie.

That photo of Irving is really creepy.
              sigpic

Comment

Now I have a small feeling that the butcher may turn out the be the Executioner.
                YES!
                He is the Executioner. (I think you may be right)

I wonder if we will get to see Adam also in the game?

Comment

i think we might get to see him, or read about him in a file anyway, maybe he dies, anyway i think we will hear about him though.

Comment

Looks like Ricardo Irving has added his first blog entry, dated January 14 called "Coming full circle, the Lindworm of Midgar". There's a weird symbol of some calendar, with the Ouroboros. Seems to be old Norse reference as the entry mentioned Jormungandr and what I assumed to be Thor. The entry is cryptic btw, sounds like a poem, but I think it references characters in RE5?
                    Last edited by Weils; 01-15-2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

So Ricardo Irving is one cryptic bastard, eh?

In the passing of days,
                      the 3 holy beasts shall engage in battle in a circle of six entwined.
                      The two-faced serpent will writhe between Mountain King and Hunting Bird.
                      The great King shall prick himself upon the serpent's fang, and thus he shall fall.
                      The predator bird shall seek the serpent, and with his talons, carry the serpent high into the sky.
                      Spoiler:

In the coming of days,
                      sacrifices are made in the heat of war, struck by the mighty claw of the King.
                      From their blood, the serpent has risen to corrupt the earth.
                      The great battle will befall mankind, and from desolation, does rise the blood-stained bird.
                      Spoiler:

In the end of days,
                      The great dragon, Jormungander shall raise his endless body from the sea,
                      There will he ever reach the sky, to spread his poison into the heavens,
                      in which agony shall befall unto the sinful men of the imperfect god.
                      Out of the roar of heaven, come thither the Hero of man,
                      and he will strike the fatal blow, to the head of the venomous demon.
                      Spoiler:

But there he walks onward to death and dementia, a fang has pricked his fragile form.
                      The poison of the serpent seeps inward ever more, even after.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

^ You've read some poetry before, eh?

Comment

Nah, I'm just grasping, to be perfectly honest (as if you couldn't tell). Ain't no harm in attempting to decipher the damn thing, is there?

Comment

Maybe that poem helps to solve a puzzle of the game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see my post? It's a regular user from reHorror that has the a blog with that name: http://www.rehorror.net/forums/resid...html#post47407

Jeez, I loathe viral campaings lol

Comment

Working...
                              X