Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPCOM's E3 Stream Schedule

TUESDAY 6/5

12pm PT - Lost Planet 3 with producer Andrew Szymanski
    2pm - Street Fighter X Tekken Vita with Seth Killian and producer Tomoaki Ayano
    3pm - Resident Evil 6 Leon demo and hoodie giveaway
    4pm - Interview and Q&A with Tommy Tallarico for Video Games Live
    430pm - Interview with Greg Ferraiolo for Sumthing Digital

WEDNESDAY 6/6

10am PT - DmC with creative director Tameem Antoniades
    11am - iPad Expo (a look at current iOS offerings)
    12pm - Resident Evil 6 Chris demo w hoodie giveaway
    2pm - DmC gameplay demo
    3pm - Resident Evil 6 jake demo w hoodie giveaway
    4pm - Trivia Prize Off!! (Tons of free codes to give away!)

THURSDAY 6/7

10am PT - Resident Evil 6 w executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
    11am - DmC gameplay demo
    12pm - Lost Planet 3 gameplay demo
    2pm - Ask Capcom with Seth Killian
    3pm - BradyGames Q&A with Dr Deelite and Clockw0rk
    4pm - E3 wrap up, trailer showcase and closing chat with stream audience
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I sense newsbot will be a busy man next week.

Comment

• Not sure if really news worthy but earlier this morning the official Resident Evil twitter page retweeted a tweet from a Metal Gear Solid fanpage account that linked to an article regarding rumoured PS VITA games. The original tweet obviously was highlighting the MGS rumour but the article also mentions other games including RESIDENT EVIL PORTABLE. I know this rumour has been floating about for quite sometime but thought it interesting that the official twitter account even acknowledge it.

Link to article in tweet - http://m.computerandvideogames.com/3...umours-abound/

Comment

• Jake and Sherry interview/demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO8V4NXyMXg

Comment

• Was watching E3 coverage on G4 and they confirmed that Claire will be returning in RE6!!
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-05-2012, 05:27 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I know this thread isn't for discussion, but who said Claire is in RE6? Someone from Capcom, or just someone from G4?
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                I know this thread isn't for discussion, but who said Claire is in RE6? Someone from Capcom, or just someone from G4?
                I forget who it was but it was a Capcom employee. I didn't see it, but overheard it from my computer room on the TV. The G4 employee asked it other characters would be returning and the Capcom rep responded that Claire will be back.

EDIT:
                He didn't say anything? I swear I heard it man! Even my brother came in and talked to me about it. It's possible I am mistaken but I doubt that.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-05-2012, 07:23 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I forget who it was but it was a Capcom employee. I didn't see it, but overheard it from my computer room on the TV. The G4 employee asked it other characters would be returning and the Capcom rep responded that Claire will be back.
                  Oh god i hope someone can find that on youtube
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Guys - not wanting to be a pain but, unless you have a source - then please just make a topic in the Umbrella Labs to avoid general discussion in the news topic.

And whenever you do get said source, then post it in here please.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• At the risk of getting an infraction(oh well)...

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Was watching E3 coverage on G4 and they confirmed that Claire will be returning in RE6!!
                      No he didn't. I was watching it too. Kevin Pereira(the interviewer) said people moan every time an RE game comes out because their favorite character wasn't in it, and he said they can't complain about RE6 because "everyone" is in it, clearly alluding to the six-person main cast and large scale of the game. The name 'Claire' was never even mentioned. The Capcom rep was the same localization guy from the video that Elusion posted above.
                      Last edited by Vector; 06-05-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Capcom's Sven confirms ORC patches in QA http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capc...um=5#520605855
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• CAPCOM will be showing off BH6 at the "CAPCOM SUMMER JAM" event on June 30th.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Latest trailer for Resident Evil: Retribution arrives today. Shows off more Wesker, Jill and Carlos.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/reside...-29662855.html

Comment

• Operation Raccoon City patch notes:

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• We've got a fresh Resident Evil 6 gameplay video coming your way tomorrow! Reserve some time for zombie chaos...
                                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X