Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSAA website updated with a pic of the regular pistol of the BSAA, nothing special.
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-15-2009, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Ricardo Irving has updated his blog.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
      sigpic

Comment

• Famitsu talking about the next demo

Comment

• New wallpapers from the Kijuju site.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• The European Limited Edition has been revealed.

Comment

• WooooW nice
              Spoiler:

Comment

• There's a "new" trailer on xbl marketplace, not for download, but as streaming video. There isn't anything new, but it looks longer and well edited version of all of the old trailers. You can find it under Resident Evil's tab and choose watch preview.

Comment

• It's the Play God trailer. However, the gameplay footage near the beginning of the video is different from the TGS trailer. Everything else is the same. It's pretty poor quality, though. I imagine the downloadable version will be better.

Comment

• Anyone seen this? Some sort of Japanese pamphlet. Looks like it has a timeline on it...

Comment

• There appears to be a new viral blog up, like kijuju.blogspot.
                      See here: http://pg67a-w.blogspot.com/

Apart from what are obvious Playstation Home shots, it looks like the pictures may show an RE5-themed Home Space.

Comment

• ThinkGeek.com is now selling an Umbrella umbrella for $14.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by consoul View Post
                          Apart from what are obvious Playstation Home shots, it looks like the pictures may show an RE5-themed Home Space.
                          I'm pretty sure that's the Far Cry 2 space.

And LOL @ that Umbrella umbrella...but the price seems about right.
                          Last edited by Vector; 01-15-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that's the Far Cry 2 space.
                            That's what I was thinking too. And the page has a few grammar and spelling errors...
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              That's what I was thinking too. And the page has a few grammar and spelling errors...
                              Makes it more realistic?

>.>

Comment

• For anyone who is following the second blog, I have a feeling its fake. I just went on Home and the supposed Kijuju images are the Far Cry 2's train station. I'd say be on the look out for any more fake blogs.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X