Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your RE5 Play Through Progress (TAG SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    holy fuck, finally finished the entire game on pro, had to do it in single player since i'm out of live, god damn that was an experience in itself

contrary to what many people say, the Gigante fight went only after 3 or 4 tries for me, however i died well over a dozen times on Jill. The AI wasn't helping at all and i was basially taking on her single handedly, and god damn every single kick would kill me even at full health .
    yha Jill and Irving was the worst for me on pro.

Comment

Finally beat the game lol I must have redfield blood inside a me cause I beat Pro 3 times after I first beat the game in single player. Some of you might say I'm lieing but I'm not. I just have tons of uber redfield flare and skill.
      Last edited by Ghostface; 05-20-2009, 03:47 PM.
      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

So I decided to give playing through the game as Sheva a shot, and man, does Chris have some terrible lines.

"It's a new B.O.W. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts Irving is behind this!"

"First we crack the shell, then we get the nut inside."

"There's the candy center! Fire!"

And people thought Leon's one liners in RE4 were bad.

Comment

Oh, these are awful too. But the one liner to actual human speech ratio is much lower in RE5. There aren't nearly as many of them. As it stands the bit that amuses me most is when they dive over each other in the Temple. I always yell 'Cross Crashu!' when they do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            As it stands the bit that amuses me most is when they dive over each other in the Temple.
            That reminds me of James Cameron's Titanic actually.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Oh, these are awful too. But the one liner to actual human speech ratio is much lower in RE5. There aren't nearly as many of them. As it stands the bit that amuses me most is when they dive over each other in the Temple. I always yell 'Cross Crashu!' when they do that.
              its even more funny if Chris has the JJ gattling gun equipped, Sheva just glides right through it ..

Comment

Working...
              X