No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Beta's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more than $100, since thats all i could afford anyway.

Comment

I'd say for Me it would be around the $50 mark ^^

Comment

I was displeased with Resident Evil 4's sudden change of imago. They should have kept the black cloud in to give gamers a general feeling of panic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          Well, there is the RE3 pre-release so in a way there is one out there.
          Isn't that like the demo disk included in Dino Crisis back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker4ev
            Isn't that like the demo disk included in Dino Crisis back in the day?
            Yeah, but it was based on the final Japanese game (IIRC, DC was out in the US the same day BH3 was released in Japan). I remember it well, because I had it and compared it to the final JPN game.

In turn, there were versions of RE3 that were packed with a DC demo. Others in Canada were packed with a calling card, which I still have.

Comment

Nope, its not the same one as the demo. Its an actual beta that wasnt released to the public ;)

Comment

What did I... oops, never respond when you're dehydrated :p I read that "wasn't there a demo included in DC"

Anyway, I didn't realize there was a playable beta out prior to the JPN release, given the small gap between the announcement and JPN release. Though, I do remember a few areas in the first screens weren't in the final game.

Comment

I'm English so I'd have to say I'd pay £1 - £60 for one. I'd love to play like a translated version of the RE:4 betas. The fog and hookman. ^^;

Comment

I've been lucky enough to play a couple of Beta's...RE1 (I only played Jill's game though) and RE2 (Leon's.) Considering some of the happy fun things I got to see (in the RE 2 one, that was mostly unfinished scenery, but my computer imploded before I got very far) I'd hand over £100, or £50 of my UK Pounds.

Now, for 1.5 or 3.5, I'd sell your children. Not my children, my wife would never forgive me. But yours? Done deal.

Comment

Yeah, from a capcom employee, I'd pay 2K for the RE Online beta if it really has unreleased scenarios or RE 1.5.

Honestly, I would rather play up to 80$ for a new classic RE style game even if it's not the same storyline.

Comment

Hey Darkmoon when You said You played an BH 1 beta did You mean the Trial? or was it smething else? I've never been able to get ahold of any other BH beta's except for the BH trials *if You can call them beta's ;)* and BH2 beta 2 XD and what Spaceeeee said I'd love to play the orignal BH online with the :A day in Raccoon" scenario

Comment

I reckon around 100$-150$ afterall I come from the UK and that equates to around £60-£110 ish I'm not 100% on the exchange rate but that's about all I can afford . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X