X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yzak
    replied
    Yeah uh. Age is sometimes a tough thing to call. People think I'm around 17 when I'm really 23. I know a lot of people who look much younger or much older than they are, just ftr.

Also to something else here, they had different voice and mo-cap actors in RE5 because the mo-cap actors had to do stunts and stuff. VAs don't have stunts in their lines of work.

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    So Mikami directed both the video game segments AND the live action sequences? I'll have to check the RE end credits for that...my bet is that there is a separate director for each.

As for the pictures, that female could be anywhere from 18-25 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Vilmer
    replied
    This does not look like someone in their mid-twenties to me:

Mikami picked the actors probably from some an American based casting agency, specifically for games. And he was probably on-set for his own game, and had direct contact with each of the actors to make such a bold and insulting claim on someone. I believe his word over anyone else's.

And please don't pin me to some imdb posters who aren't me, thanks ;)

How about I throw another one out there? Is this the same person? Credit to fyfre.com

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    Originally posted by Vilmer View Post
    My cousin also has similar features, maybe she is the real Inezh How can one ignore the age difference, etc it makes no sense. The facts are there. Listen, I would love for it to be Una, and I thought it was initially, but evidence suggests otherwise. The girl in the intro was a teenage model, not an actress. Una would've been 25 or so when the FMV's were filmed, which is not even close to the information in Mikami's interview. Who would you rather believe, the creator of Resident Evil? Or some random people on the internet, who have access to imdb and wiki entries?
    Considering that Shinji Mikami probably knew next to nothing about some snotty gaijin hired to act in the live scenes, coupled with his comments about her, makes me believe that he probably knew neither her real name nor her age nor anything about her. He probably observed her from afar and guessed she was some punk kid. And what would a high school aged caucasian be doing in Japan?

I tell you what, you confirm Una's true age and tell me why Una herself wouldn't strike "Biohazard" from her imdb resume if it wasn't her, and I'll agree with you.

Otherwise you can keep posting your same comments on imdb's boards, on youtube, and on this site. Good luck persuading the world that "Inezh" isn't "Una."

None of those actors used their real names in the credits for Bio 1.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-17-2009, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    NOOO! DOOON'T SHOOOOWWW me that! He's CHARLIE, and CHARLIE only, dammit!
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Vilmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    So it's purely coincidental that they have similar features? Give me a break.

Sorry, Remliv, but Una Kavanagh is the actress credited as "Inezh."
    My cousin also has similar features, maybe she is the real Inezh How can one ignore the age difference, etc it makes no sense. The facts are there. Listen, I would love for it to be Una, and I thought it was initially, but evidence suggests otherwise. The girl in the intro was a teenage model, not an actress. Una would've been 25 or so when the FMV's were filmed, which is not even close to the information in Mikami's interview. Who would you rather believe, the creator of Resident Evil? Or some random people on the internet, who have access to imdb and wiki entries?
    Last edited by Vilmer; 03-17-2009, 06:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Charlie AKA Scott McCulloch
    Known for: Time Crisis, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Time Crisis II

Game credits, biography, portraits and other game industry information for Scott McCulloch - MobyGames

For full cast details
    http://en.netlog.com/clan/REUndergro...og/blogID=4988
    NOOO! DOOON'T SHOOOOWWW me that! He's CHARLIE, and CHARLIE only, dammit!

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    They have a couple of similar features, but that's about it.
    So it's purely coincidental that they have similar features? Give me a break.

Sorry, Remliv, but Una Kavanagh is the actress credited as "Inezh."

Leave a comment:

• Vilmer
    replied
    They have a couple of similar features, but that's about it. It really isn't possible for it to be the same woman from the information that has been put together. Inezh is 30 or 31 now, Una is closer to, if not 40 with a child of 19 years. We may never know who it really is, unless someone can get a hold of Scotty Mac, Barry or Mikami himself!
    Last edited by Vilmer; 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    Well, according to this:

http://www.jill-valentine.net/Jill/voice.php

Jill was voiced by Lisa Faye and the live action portrayal was by Una herself.

That's the same woman.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Zombie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    How do you know for certain that she was high school aged in the RE1 intro? Do you have concrete evidence?
    There's an interview with Mikami about RE1 (LINK)

Well... We shoot that in at the Tama River side in Japan, In the beginning of the movie, Jill makes her face look like she is scared. But that was not. The actress for Jill was only a high school girl at that time and she had to run around out side in the middle of the night and got mosquito bites so she made that face "I wanna go home". She was just immature kid.

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    Aris, you are on top of this!

Sergio Jones emoting "coolness" all led to the Wesker we know and love. DC Douglas & Richard Waugh got nothing on that guy!
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-17-2009, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Charlie AKA Scott McCulloch
    Known for: Time Crisis, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Time Crisis II

Game credits, biography, portraits and other game industry information for Scott McCulloch - MobyGames

For full cast details

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    ^Charlie is the finest actor I have seen since Gary Johnston, the Broadway actor with college majors in Theater and World Languages.

Originally posted by Kuraudo View Post
    It's pretty unlikely that Capcom hired seperate VAs and live action actors for any of the roles and we already know that the same person provided Barry's voice and flesh.

Kavanagh certainly has live action Jill's nose and mouth.
    The live action Jill sounds much different than the in game Jill for the PS1 RE1. Just listen to any of Jill's in game dialogue and compare it with the ending where Jill tells Barry "Don't worry 'bout that. He's alive, I just know."

I look at it this way. Reading a few articles from imdb, Una has a 19 year old daughter now in her second year of college. The girl in the intro was a high-schooler at the time, so we're looking at 17-18 when the filming was done. If Una was indeed the actress, she would've been 12 when she had her first child
    How do you know for certain that she was high school aged in the RE1 intro? Do you have concrete evidence?
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-17-2009, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Hmm, nope. This topic is now about...

CHARLIE. The man, the myth, the hair-do.

"NOOOO! DOOON'T GOOOOOO!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X