Resident Evil 2 September 29 1998 no barriers
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
      Desperate Times 27th September 1998 no barriers
      Resident Evil 3 28th September 1998 barriers
      How do you know it was September 27th? If i remember correctly you can see Leon and Claire on there way to the RPD in one of the endings for that mission. I don't know if it's canon or not.

Anyways my point is that there are many other survivors, not just, Jill, Leon, Claire and the Outbreak survivors. But many others as well. Anyone could have knocked that over.

Comment

Because Marvin is infected in Outbreak he goes unconscious during RE3 then wakes up to see Claire or Leon in RE2 before turning into a zombie later on.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I always figured some of the RPD surviors moved them in an attempt to secure another location, or maybe some civilians. Or maybe they were moved there temporarily during the RE3 time frame and then moved back.

Honestly, Capcom's continuity is crap. How Leon and Claire even got into Raccoon City with the military cordon is a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I always figured some of the RPD surviors moved them in an attempt to secure another location, or maybe some civilians. Or maybe they were moved there temporarily during the RE3 time frame and then moved back.

Honestly, Capcom's continuity is crap. How Leon and Claire even got into Raccoon City with the military cordon is a headache.
            wait i thought that the military came in not to long AFTER they got there hence the story for three and outbreak? see this is why i ove r.e so much story to run through and i love it all!

Comment

hey....

Guess what?

Outbreak takes place before RE3. What about all of those blocked passages and the nerve gas?
              I demand MOAR CONFUSION!

But seriously the characters of the RE games were not the only people fighting it out to survive in Raccoon City. The Police station is a key part of the city and is a sign of safety. Many people would have come in search of safety or supplies. Jill is only in the RPD for a brief moment and there is a large period of time between when Jill leaves the RPD and Clair and Leon finally make it there. There were probably people in the RPD while Clair and Leon were there. They probably just died or never bumped into our heroes.
              Last edited by BLSR1; 06-12-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                Desperate Times 27th September 1998 no barriers
                Resident Evil 3 28th September 1998 barriers
                It's not just that, there are many changes like that that make no sense. Like, in Outbreak, there's a room that's completely wrecked (the one on the 2nd floor with the item box and the typewriter just before the hallway with the wrecked helicopter), and then in RE2 that same room is in perfect order! Correct me if I'm wrong.

But then again, that's small worries. Most of them are just design issues, so why take them that seriously?

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                How do you know it was September 27th? If i remember correctly you can see Leon and Claire on there way to the RPD in one of the endings for that mission. I don't know if it's canon or not.
                That's not Leon and Claire in that car. They arrive 2 days later. What bothers me is how the hell Marvin survives for 3 days!!

Comment

They only blocked off the main route into the city. The one we see at the end of the Outbreak scenario in Outbreak. Everything else was still open.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Dam i love it when members try and figure out why the blocked areas in the police station in R.E 3 are unblocked in R.E 2, long live this convo for years to come lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X