No announcement yet.

The ENB Filter Mod: BACK THE BID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this idea, but what I'd really love is a thermal (infrared) filter, like the scope for the rifles in RE4. You could play as Predator Chris.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

3 pages in so far, no response from any of the guys there yet unfortunately!

Comment

Just curious, but has anyone used the existing filter options in the game? To be honest, although it's something I've wanted to try, I can't say I've actually completed a level with it on.

Comment

I think i might've played about two levels with the black and white filter and thought: "Why?"

Comment

I tried every filter. The black and white filter is BAD for your eyes, really, it hurts. Sepia is okay, I kind of like it. The "Noise" one, well, honestly the difference did not strike me.
            So, one "okay" filter out of three... yeah, useless.

Comment

I was playing Mercenaries with randomwab the other day, and I had NOISE on. It's kinda nice interesting in a UHF/VHF (RF)-ish way. It kinda looks like an old analog broadcast in effect. The color "mishaps" in it are kinda awesome to the point where I first thought my GPU was dying on me

Comment

If you're on Twitter, bang this in!

@Capcom_Unity http://tinyurl.com/pleasecapcomplease

Comment

Great success! Just about the best i could've hoped for at this stage!

Comment

Working...
                  X