Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnivol
    replied
    A lot of PSP games, from several publishers, have been a total mess in terms of media coverage. Pretty much to the point where you could shout vaporware. A year without any actual news shouldn't come as a surprise. Especially for something that's not even properly revealed when it was announced.

Anyway, Sony were certainly just digging in all directions at E3, harvesting whatever names they could find in order to re-ensure the public that there were titles "on the horizon" for their platforms.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Yeah, at least go and quote all of what I said so you don't sound silly. I said chances are work had barely began and nothing to show not "They lied about it".

Go take note of how he keeps saying 'exclusive' with many things, with emphasis. RE PSP was a great chance to do it again.
    I doubt they 'barely started on it,' either. It might still be early in development, but so what? Also, the fact that we haven't seen anything about it yet doesn't mean anything. Read my first post again for reference.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Yeah, you're exactly right, man. They lied about it just to make themselves look cool at E3.

Fact is, tons of games are announced with a tease shown and then aren't heard from for quite a long time. Games like I Am Alive and *gulp* Duke Nukem Forever come to mind, but those are extreme examples. It's rare for a game to be announced with nothing else, purely an announcement, no screenshots or teaser trailers or anything, but to think that it was "only mentioned to pair a major franchise exclusively with Playstation" is pretty silly.

...no.

Yeah, at least go and quote all of what I said so you don't sound silly. I said chances are work had barely began and nothing to show not "They lied about it".

Go take note of how he keeps saying 'exclusive' with many things, with emphasis. RE PSP was a great chance to do it again.

Leave a comment:

• Bertha
    replied
    Originally posted by PHAT NINJA878 View Post
    i think they were just talking about the one you can by on psn for psp. the remake.
    There is no "remake" on the PSN. The only remake is on the Gamecube. What is on the PSN are the original games. Unless you are thinking "Director's Cut" is a remake.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    I think it was only mentioned to pair a major gaming franchise exclusively with something Playstation. Try and look good and all that.
    Yeah, you're exactly right, man. They lied about it just to make themselves look cool at E3.

Fact is, tons of games are announced with a tease shown and then aren't heard from for quite a long time. Games like I Am Alive and *gulp* Duke Nukem Forever come to mind, but those are extreme examples. It's rare for a game to be announced with nothing else, purely an announcement, no screenshots or teaser trailers or anything, but to think that it was "only mentioned to pair a major franchise exclusively with Playstation" is pretty silly.

Originally posted by PHAT NINJA878 View Post
    i think they were just talking about the one you can by on psn for psp. the remake.
    ...no.
    Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2010, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PHAT NINJA878
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    I think it was only mentioned to pair a major gaming franchise exclusively with something Playstation. Try and look good and all that.

Willing to bet they barely started on it.

Another possibility is that it is some cash-in thing and not exactly something to heavily promote over months leading to release.

Leave a comment:

• Bertha
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkar View Post
    The only image we have seen reminds me of Raccoon City.
    We dont even know if that really has any reflection on what the game will be like. Games change all the time in development. They could have simply used that image, but the game could be nothing like it. A trip down memory lane through Raccoon City would be nice, but depending on the direction they want the game to go, it may not have zombies but remain with the plaga infected. Still...any news at all would be nice.
    Last edited by Bertha; 02-21-2010, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkar
    replied
    Capcom , after the E3 last year, confirmed that we weren't going to hear anything at all for a long time. It's a PSP game anyway, they'll reveal some info and release it within months.
    I'm hoping for a portable Outbreak at this point but I don't really know what's going to happen. The only image we have seen reminds me of Raccoon City.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Eh, Tretton said it would be coming to PSP "next year" which of course means 2010. It's still not completely out of the question for a debut trailer to premiere at E3 with a fall/winter release date revealed at the end. I'm disappointed we haven't seen anything of it thus far, but I definitely think there will be a premiere at E3 2010, if not before that.
    Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2010, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fujin78
    started a topic No News about Resident evil PSP

No News about Resident evil PSP

For all the Non-Believers: http://psp.ign.com/articles/989/989522p1.htmlChat: http://pspisoz.com/chat.phpForum: http://forum.pspisoz.com/I almost passed out ...

in fours months , it will be one year in e3 2009 , the man announced resident evil psp !
    but now in february 2010 , we dont have news about this game !
    does they cancelled it ?
    why we dont have news or artworks or something like that !
Working...
X