X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and yeah I've seen some of Japan's ideas on female action figures. Such as Huntress and Black Canary. Your work is astounding, I didn't mean to put off the impression that something was wrong with it.
    No worries, my apologies if I sounded defensive. I did however feel I needed to explain why all my ladies had huge boobs, for future queries. I wasn't offended in the least.

I am actually in the process of making all my RE ladies interchangeable upper bodies, more game accurate, for all the Resident Evil purists out there.

Leave a comment:

• rewak
    replied
    Originally posted by BDCdiesel View Post
    Here's a Work in progress of Jill, followed by more pics
    Am i the only one who sees Lady Gaga here?

Leave a comment:

• Agent_Wong
    replied
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and yeah I've seen some of Japan's ideas on female action figures. Such as Huntress and Black Canary. Your work is astounding, I didn't mean to put off the impression that something was wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
    Awesome work. Just a tad over boobed hehe but nonetheless the work is fabulous.
    Overboobed? I am quite certain there is no such thing. Sorry everybody, I am a boob guy, as you could probably tell. Any character I make that has boobs, is gonna have huge boobs. The Japanese do it in anime, so i figure I should to.

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
    We use Baz and/or Bazza here as well, I've been called either on countless occasions . . .

Loving these figures by the way can you tell us more about the process and wat figures you started with etc . . .
    I am currently working on this actually, gathering some pics of figures used for each custom. I don't take too many WIP pics of figures, but I at least wanna try to give people a genral Idea of what I used on each figure.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid Cheese
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
    Indeed!

(For those on this messageboard who are not Australian, "Bazza" is a nickname us Aussies give to people named Barry. We also sometimes use "Baz" for short)

With that aside those custom figures are very, very well done. They look as if Capcom themselves manufactured them. You should do Claire Redfield whenever you have time.
    We use Baz and/or Bazza here as well, I've been called either on countless occasions . . .

Loving these figures by the way can you tell us more about the process and wat figures you started with etc . . .
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 01-31-2011, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Boobs are massive, but the figure is perfect! I'd buy them

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied

A bit generous to say the least!

None the less, Los Jilluminados will be going to bed with smiles on their faces tonight...albeit with hairier palms and blind.

Leave a comment:

• Agent_Wong
    replied
    Awesome work. Just a tad over boobed hehe but nonetheless the work is fabulous.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Battlesuit Jill (RE5)

Here's a Work in progress of Jill, followed by more pics

Last edited by BDCdiesel; 01-31-2011, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    ^ I think I am already aware of the fact that your doing these custom RE figures because you are a fan, not because you want to make money.

I don't mind PMs that much. The reason why I changed my User CP to not have people send me PMs is because I personally don't PM on this messageboard much.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Ha ha, it is ok to ask. But I don't want people to think I am using this as an outlet to make money, which is the reason I charge more than most would. I do this mostly for my own collection. I am just trying to show my love for the Resident Evil series.
    Last edited by BDCdiesel; 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    Oh okay then. What did he say? ... Or am I not supposed to ask?

Leave a comment:

• Trent
    replied
    Thanks for reminding him, he replied through PM

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    THIA member, Trent, wants to know if you're putting the custom RE figures up for sale.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
    ^ Keep up the good work mate! By the way, how are those RE2 and RE:CV Claire Redfield customs coming up? I can't wait to see them.
    They are going well. I'm just putting the finishing touches on Code Veronica Claire. I can't decide if I want to use the Palisades Claire head or find a new one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X