Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    ^ Keep up the good work mate! By the way, how are those RE2 and RE:CV Claire Redfield customs coming up? I can't wait to see them.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Here's Resident Evil 2 Leon.

Leave a comment:

• Trent
    replied
    Are any of these for sale?

Leave a comment:

• Kruspe12
    replied
    Originally posted by BDCdiesel View Post
    My apologies miss. I would go back and edit it, but then people would think you were crazy and have no idea what you were talking about.

Is it not possible to update the title of the thread so I can make people aware of updates????
    Lol so courteous! Don't worry about it. All good.

And I'm not sure about changing the titles, maybe the Admin or Mods could help you with that one?

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
    Ok, HUNK is my instant new favourite! He looks really well done, very intricate. Excellent work

In the latest Barry pic, I can't help but think of the line "It's a weapon! It's really powerful! Especially against living things..."
    Or... "What IS this?"

(By the way, I'm a girl, but I'll take the "thanks man" )
    My apologies miss. I would go back and edit it, but then people would think you were crazy and have no idea what you were talking about.

Is it not possible to update the title of the thread so I can make people aware of updates????

Leave a comment:

• Kruspe12
    replied
    Ok, HUNK is my instant new favourite! He looks really well done, very intricate. Excellent work

In the latest Barry pic, I can't help but think of the line "It's a weapon! It's really powerful! Especially against living things..."
    Or... "What IS this?"

(By the way, I'm a girl, but I'll take the "thanks man" )

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    HUNK and more pics!!

Ha ha, I can't believe I forgot to post HUNK, I still need to paint his gun. And a few more pics of the previous customs.

Last edited by BDCdiesel; 12-23-2010, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Barry is so cool! You did an awesome job on the Birkin one. Great attention to detail!
    Barry looks like he means business. Obviously on the trail of a Jill Sandwich?
    Thanks man, Birkin was loads of fun to make, watching him come together. William G1 is almost done. Speaking of Jill sandwiches, Battlesuit Jill is almost done as well. Give Barry something to ...eat, I guess? Either way he'll be getting one hell of a Jill sandwich.

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
    Indeed!

(For those on this messageboard who are not Australian, "Bazza" is a nickname us Aussies give to people named Barry. We also sometimes use "Baz" for short)

With that aside those custom figures are very, very well done. They look as if Capcom themselves manufactured them. You should do Claire Redfield whenever you have time.
    I am not Australian, so thank you for the translation. I never knew that. That would have been awesome to hear, "Bazza, where's Bazza!?"

Thank you for the kind words sir, I am also working on RE2 and RE: CV Claire as we speak. At any given time I am usually working on 6 to 8 different customs.

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    Barry and Wesker are my favioute, I think you should try and make a nemesis type 2 next!
    Also EBay would be your best friend, if you started making and selling these :-)
    Anyways you've done an amazing job on them, please display more in the future.
    Ha ha, wow, you guys are good, I am also working on a Nemesis type-2. I didn't post it, but I modded my Palisades Nemesis type-1 and gave him better leg articulation and gave him a vinyl lower-coat so he has a much better range of movement.

I find it very hard to part with these when they are done. I have made a couple copies for some folks, but usually once I complete a figure I don't want to make it again.

Thanks for the comments everybody, it appears Bazza is the most popular. I am shocked, on other sites, Bikini Sheva was the most popular.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis_lover
    replied
    Barry and Wesker are my favioute, I think you should try and make a nemesis type 2 next!
    Also EBay would be your best friend, if you started making and selling these :-)
    Anyways you've done an amazing job on them, please display more in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    Who doesn't love Bazza?
    Indeed!

(For those on this messageboard who are not Australian, "Bazza" is a nickname us Aussies give to people named Barry. We also sometimes use "Baz" for short)

With that aside those custom figures are very, very well done. They look as if Capcom themselves manufactured them. You should do Claire Redfield whenever you have time.

Leave a comment:

• Kruspe12
    replied
    Who doesn't love Bazza?

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Like many people here, Barry is my favourite, nice done, that's really a good job!

Leave a comment:

• Kruspe12
    replied
    Barry is so cool! You did an awesome job on the Birkin one. Great attention to detail!
    Barry looks like he means business. Obviously on the trail of a Jill Sandwich?

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Wow, sounds great, good work.

Leave a comment:

• BDCdiesel
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    What is involved exactly? Do you make custom casts and paint them or ??
    We'll take Resident Evil 5 Chris for example. The one from NECA I disliked the lower body. So I took the parts from several other figures and combined them. Like the pelvis is from a TNA Scott Steiner figure. The Upper legs are from a TNA Senshi figure, and the lower from some random figure. Combined all the parts and sculpted (with apoxie Sculpt) in certain areas so they flowed together. Stripped Chris of all his accessories (including pockets, belts, pouches and seams) and glued them on these new lower legs and sanded and sculpted them smooth. The new lower body is a little bit small for the Neca Chris so I had to dremel some areas on the NECA Chris to make it smaller, like his lats and love-handle area and trimmed his shoulders. added some extra articulation in his hands so they could turn and pivot ,Repainted the whole thing and called him good.

Now William Birkin there, is about 85% sculpted on top of another figure. I took what I could from the Toy Biz WB.

For the mostpart, every one I do is "Chris level". I take what I can from official RE figs and add them to other "combined figures". Sometimes it's moderate work, other times it is a load of work.

If people take an interest I'll post full recipes for the figures so they can know what all went into them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X