Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    So I guess this will help with the camera being too close to the character, right?
    With any luck.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
        Spoiler:
        Not said.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
          No! What you havent seen a game that you know you wont enjoy before playing it? Thats just unheard of!

Just goes to show how some people can get away with shit on this forum. If I told someone to stfu it would be a ban or infraction straight away. Its the buddy system again. He wont even get a slap on the wrist.

Yeah well I'd rather be a YID than a glory grabber any day of the week. Keep sipping that cool aid. Aint you from Ireland? Lol after your performance in Euro I thought you be avoiding any conversations about football.

I dont see everyones problem man you get bitter when someone dislikes something that you like. I am putting my point across and get told to stfu. I cant wait untill the game comes out and you all start the release bitching fest Im gonna tell you exactly the samething. I just start with my expectations low and then cant be dissapointed you all start high and then are devestated. The game is looking shit IN MY OPINION! You think it looks good does that mean because we disagree I can be rude to you?

Edit: Seriously just watched Chris's demo. I'd call it shit but that would be an insult to shit.
          Theres a reason the Irish fans were praised as the best fans at the Euros, unlike England were they boo their team, call Cole and Young racist names. Support your country no matter what and maybe the English team will have more confidence ;)

Comment

• Praised fans? Or winning games and getting out of the group stage?

C'mon now.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
              Theres a reason the Irish fans were praised as the best fans at the Euros, unlike England were they boo their team, call Cole and Young racist names. Support your country no matter what and maybe the English team will have more confidence ;)
              Yeah and you praised your fans all the way through and where did that get you? Not even a single point! You only qualified for the tournament because your group was insanley easy. Andora, Macedonia the only challenge was Russia and you finished behind them. Tottenham Hotspur have a rich history second to only that of Man Utd and Liverpool. We are finishing around 4th every season made it to quarter finals of Champions League in our first season in it. Have some world class players like Bale, Modric, Van Der Vart, Parker, Sandro so watch your mouth Spurs are far from a misery team.

Comment

• Stu, if you consider getting out of the group stages to never win the competitions better then been known as a great supporting nation and not racist, booing un supportive asshats then all power to you my friend.

Lower your expectations so maybe the players like Rooney will not feel this huge weight on his shoulders, support your country and the last thing you should do is boo them and have players like Rooney actually expressing his frustrations to the camera. Of course I am not saying you guys don't support your country, I'm not saying that at all, I mean all those other countless people who give England supporters such a bad name to the world.

Anyway back on topic I think

So it appears the FOV can be changed in options in the final game? I hope it's what people need to make the aiming more comfy for them.
                Last edited by shanemurphy; 07-04-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Football? We're now arguing about Football? Yeesh.

On topic, please.

Comment

• Can someone be more specific about the melee system, can you chain melees into combos as Jake, does the moves that are triggered by conteratacks differs because oа the weapon that you are using at the moment, and so on. Also, how the freaking hell can you trigger Chris to lift an enemies into the air and then smash the poor bastards heads in to the floor?
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                      Can someone be more specific about the melee system, can you chain melees into combos as Jake, does the moves that are triggered by conteratacks differs because oа the weapon that you are using at the moment, and so on. Also, how the freaking hell can you trigger Chris to lift an enemies into the air and then smash the poor bastards heads in to the floor?
                      You can chain melees into combos if you keep hitting them. As for Chris smashing the enemies into the floor, I think it varies. Sometimes if he's close to a wall, he will smash their heads against it; if he's close to a ledge, he shoves them over. Other times if they are stagger Chris just caves their skulls/chests in with his rifle.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Did a great one with Chris, lifted the J'avo up over his head then threw him across the rooftop into a bunch of other J'avo.

Anyone noticed a few bits of scenery and gates seem to be ripped directly from RE5?
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Helena's ass is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            Helena's ass is huge.
                            More cushion for the pushin', as they say.

Would have loved to play this demo, but my roommate wasn't keen on getting Dragon's Dogma. I'm a tech noob, so I'm unsure exactly of how to get those mediafire files onto the 360. I'm probably not missing much, but I would have loved to have experienced the wacky camera for myself. Glad some of you seem to enjoy the demo, hopefully some of these issues get fixed....

Comment

• Wow I never even seen that before, a guy playing the demo on youtube shows that you can do a instant dodge if you press down on the left analog stick, sorry if this is common knowledge but I never seen it before.

Comment

• Didn't notice that actually, but on the topic of scenery i'm truly disappointed in how much you can't shoot out lights, monitors, signs.etc. Hardly anything reacts to being shot at. Which considering I've just gone to this from playing Umbrella Chronicles HD, was a little jarring.
                                Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 07-04-2012, 04:27 PM.
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X