No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not heart broken about it, no way can we complain about 4 scenarios of such length and extra modes in the game.

Comment

• So it's exactly what I said.

The build of the game with the Prelude option is newer than the one that guy played. Many games have tutorial stages at the beginning of the game which are then made independent from the rest of the game and selectable from the main menu.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
        http://exophase.com/game/resident-ev.../achievements/

Gasp, Prelude really is just the tutorial with Leon and Helena. Who could have guessed that?
        So, are those the titles for each chapter? Damn, I should not have read that.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
          I'm not heart broken about it, no way can we complain about 4 scenarios of such length and extra modes in the game.
          The only issue I have is that it's called "Prelude." It's not a prelude in any sense... it doesn't fit chronologically as a prelude. It should be entitled "Tutorial."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
            The only issue I have is that it's called "Prelude." It's not a prelude in any sense... it doesn't fit chronologically as a prelude. It should be entitled "Tutorial."
            prel·ude/ˈprelˌ(y)o͞od/
            Noun:
            An action or event serving as an introduction to something more important.
            Verb:
            Serve as a prelude or introduction to.
            Synonyms:
            introduction - preamble - preface - proem - overture

No. It should be called Prelude.
            Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-07-2012, 02:53 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Preludes often are not chronological in books or films. How often have you gone to a film for example where the opening scene is an part of a pivital event from half way in? That's still a prelude.

Comment

• Some cool achievements/trophies, but also some not-so-cool ones. I mean, do we really need one for each chapter?
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                  Some cool achievements/trophies, but also some not-so-cool ones. I mean, do we really need one for each chapter?
                  But that's pretty standard, I don't get the complain

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                    prel·ude/ˈprelˌ(y)o͞od/
                    Noun:
                    An action or event serving as an introduction to something more important.
                    Verb:
                    Serve as a prelude or introduction to.
                    Synonyms:
                    introduction - preamble - preface - proem - overture

No. It should be called Prelude.
                    Thanks, Webster, but it still sounds misleading to me.

No. It should be called a Tutorial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
                      Thanks, Webster, but it still sounds misleading to me.

No. It should be called a Tutorial.
                      Well, I'm sorry that Capcom Japan managed to spill the banks of your vocabulary. The simple truth happens to be that using the word prelude in this manner is proper, and is in no way misleading.

As for the Prelude itself, I wonder what the scenario will be? Leon and Helen traipsing around Tall Oaks in the daytime going to get tacos for lunch?

Helen: QUICK! LEON! JUMP AND ROLL TO AVOID POORLY SKILLED TEENAGE DRIVERS!

Leon: *jump~dodge~roll~Shoots out tires*

S-RANK!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Trophies sound ok, I just know the kill and enemy while your are dying and then revive on your own is going to be annoying. Either the ai or pplayer will probably revive you.

Comment

• In regards to the formation of the BSAA, the Japanese release of Archives II (the only one that really matters) says 2004. The only "source" of the 2003 date is if you misread Jill's file in BH5.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                            Well, I'm sorry that Capcom Japan managed to spill the banks of your vocabulary. The simple truth happens to be that using the word prelude in this manner is proper, and is in no way misleading.

As for the Prelude itself, I wonder what the scenario will be? Leon and Helen traipsing around Tall Oaks in the daytime going to get tacos for lunch?

Helen: QUICK! LEON! JUMP AND ROLL TO AVOID POORLY SKILLED TEENAGE DRIVERS!

Leon: *jump~dodge~roll~Shoots out tires*

S-RANK!!
                            Tutorial.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                              http://exophase.com/game/resident-ev.../achievements/

Gasp, Prelude really is just the tutorial with Leon and Helena. Who could have guessed that?
                              As I said before the prelude screen was even discovered. Those achievements look very easy.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yea the prelude is Leon and Helena in China, the game introduces the player to all the different elements of gameplay and then gives you a actual situation were you must perform them.

I'm guessing that we play the prelude at the start of Leon's campaign and then seamlessly switches to his actual main campaign. I also believe the prelude is single player only, if we start the game with co-op we skip the tutorial and go straight to the main campaign.

So guys, do you think Leon's campaign will ramp up as it goes? what i mean is like the old games.

Slow Zombies

Zombies Dogs

Crimeson heads

as it goes on the enemies become harder and more of a challenge. Because let's face it the slow Zombies are piss easy to kill in RE6 and pose no real challenge.
                                Last edited by shanemurphy; 08-08-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X