No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to try what I assume will be the RE6 demo for PS3 on weekend, much better than the Dragons Dogma one. Been mostly avoiding vids being shown from everywhre so dunno if it is anything new.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
      Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      I think the whole "My father became a monster and basically impregnated me" part would be too weird for the conversation.
      Yeah, that really is second date stuff.
      So you would consider that to be second date stuff, eh? I would consider that "never tell anyone ever" stuff. xD

I hate to rain on the parade, but I'm not warming to the idea of this JakexSherry romance. I don't hate the idea itself, I just hate the thought of the MASSIVE-SUPER-SAIYAN-SHIT-LOAD of crappy fan fiction that will be written by the shippers in this community. And, as you all know, 99% of all RE fan fictions are abominations- and 100% of that 99% are shipping fics. Its just damn embarrassing. -_-
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        So you would consider that to be second date stuff, eh? I would consider that "never tell anyone ever" stuff. xD

I hate to rain on the parade, but I'm not warming to the idea of this JakexSherry romance. I don't hate the idea itself, I just hate the thought of the MASSIVE-SUPER-SAIYAN-SHIT-LOAD of crappy fan fiction that will be written by the shippers in this community. And, as you all know, 99% of all RE fan fictions are abominations- and 100% of that 99% are shipping fics. Its just damn embarrassing. -_-
        True, but I'll take it over ChrisXXXWesker and Steve<3Claire anyday. I never read fan fiction, but if I did, I'd prefer it to be about spawns of psychopaths as opposed to the other options.

Wesker: Chris...I hate you so good.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-n...ameplay-video/ Chris's gameplay video from Gamescom.
          Spoiler:

Comment

• RE6 Trailer confirmed for later this week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4ex...ature=g-user-u (around 50:30)

Comment

It's not the fan community's fault. Capcom is baiting the shit out of us. Just look at this. LOOK AT THIS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1000px-Jake_screen_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	401518
              "Hey girl, I hear you got some daddy issues. I got daddy issues too-OH FUCK ZOMBIES!"

Comment

It's probably being written already, you aren't just looking hard enough for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  True, but I'll take it over ChrisXXXWesker and Steve<3Claire anyday. I never read fan fiction, but if I did, I'd prefer it to be about spawns of psychopaths as opposed to the other options.

Wesker: Chris...I hate you so good.
                  Yeah, I guess the SherryXJake is better in comparison to all the ChrisXLeon/LeonXU-3/ClaireXSentient zombie combos that exist out there... but still.

Also, in response to the bold text.... BURN IT WITH THE FIRE!!

Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
                  It's not the fan community's fault. Capcom is baiting the shit out of us. Just look at this. LOOK AT THIS.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6982[/ATTACH]
                  "Hey girl, I hear you got some daddy issues. I got daddy issues too-OH FUCK ZOMBIES!"
                  Why am I not surprised you just happen to have a head shot of Jake lit via firelight at your fingertips? Be careful, or you'll start to get as bad
                  as News Bot and his infernal G-Zombie picture.

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                  It's probably being written already, you aren't just looking hard enough for it.
                  That's a dangerous accusation you're making, Alexdz... Dangerous indeed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why am I not surprised you just happen to have a head shot of Jake lit via firelight at your fingertips? Be careful, or you'll start to get as bad
                    as News Bot and his infernal G-Zombie picture.
                    IT found ME!

Man, I really hope the trailer they're releasing tomorrow is an actual trailer and not another gameplay mashup like the "trailer" they had at Comic-Con.

Comment

• Do we really need more trailers? Game is out in a month and a half and I know they will put out a launch trailer at the start of October.

Comment

• Whether we need one or not, we're getting one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          Do we really need more trailers? Game is out in a month and a half and I know they will put out a launch trailer at the start of October.
                          Yeah, that's true for those of you who are going with the console version... Those of us who are waiting for the PC release won't be so fortunate.

Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
                          Whether we need one or not, we're getting one.
                          Damn straight, we are! I find it hard enough to stay away from all the new info NOW, I can't imagine what it will be like if I hear that the new trailer is worthy of the E3 trailer.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I know I said this before, but I really like the new characters. For the longest time I've hated that Capcom would bring in new characters without bringing back old ones, especially Sheva... hate her character with a passion. However, Piers and Jake are awesome, while Helena is... passable. Looking forward to seeing them get fleshed out during the game.

Man, it's hard cutting myself off from this new footage. I don't know how I'm going to dodge the new trailer. So. Tempting.

Comment

Yeah, that's true for those of you who are going with the console version... Those of us who are waiting for the PC release won't be so fortunate.
                              For someone who lives in a PAL region and used to have to wait several months for releases behind the rest of the world, you'll just have to suck it up :p

Still doesn't change the point otherwise about ruining the game, like they did with RE5, with too many trailers showing too much. At the end though, just like you with the PC version, will just have to suck it up and avoid the new trailers where I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
                                I know I said this before, but I really like the new characters. For the longest time I've hated that Capcom would bring in new characters without bringing back old ones, especially Sheva... hate her character with a passion. However, Piers and Jake are awesome, while Helena is... passable. Looking forward to seeing them get fleshed out during the game.

Man, it's hard cutting myself off from this new footage. I don't know how I'm going to dodge the new trailer. So. Tempting.
                                Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                                For someone who lives in a PAL region and used to have to wait several months for releases behind the rest of the world, you'll just have to suck it up :p

Still doesn't change the point otherwise about ruining the game, like they did with RE5, with too many trailers showing too much. At the end though, just like you with the PC version, will just have to suck it up and avoid the new trailers where I can.
                                Aye, we'll be brothers in arms.... in our RE6 Blackout Bunker. Someone pass the pork and beans, will you? :S
                                Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-15-2012, 11:53 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X